Michael Afton

Y/n(pov)

(Yes you get to meet Michael now... Ok.)

I quickly touch Freddy's face. Ya that shouldn't of have happened." There's no way you did that on your own." He didn't move just started. Ok something is so up. First we find him running around the pizza Plex with two other set of footsteps. A white bunny was one of them. The thing is Freddy insteadly stood up to help me when Aniston try to kill me. What was he up to at the pizza Plex. Aniston said immortal is really. If that's the case.

He would be able to go agent his coding if he was possessed by someone. But it would have to be someone who knows the hole story. Otherwise why would he save me for no reason if he didn't understand what Aniston was talking about. One of the only people's story's the didn't come to a complete end from what I know is micheal's and William's. But William was spring locked. And Freddy doesn't have a dead body in him. So the soul would have to be stuck to it by agony. And Aniston said himself. Michael soul was strong enough to keep his dead corpus alive and moving.

If that's true. If Michael's body became to far damage to be used his soul would attach it self to something with all the agony his soul went though. I take a deep breath as I speak up." Micheal?" Freddy jumped a bit but still refused to move. Ok I don't think I'm wrong on this on." Micheal!" I say a bit louder. He doesn't move. I slowly started to walk around him. His eyes follow my Evey move. Ok now I know I'm not imagining things. I stop Infront of him and think.

What would get him to respond to me. I know it's Michael. It has to be. I get closer to Freddy before making him look down at me. He eyes quickly diffed away. Ya sus. I sigh as I walk away. I thin walk over to Aniston. He's not moving. But I don't think he's dead. I quickly touch his neck and look for a plus. I guess being in boys souts for a year is finally playing off. After a few minutes I could tell he was still alive. I slowly go to back away until I'm pin to the ground and is about to be stab.

(Haha I'm in danger) I quickly close my eyes prepared for Inpack. But it never happens. I opened my eyes and frozen when I noticed him hacking up blood he quickly falls to the side of me. I quickly push myself to the side. I may love horror movie's but fucking hell do I not want to be in one. I quickly look up to see Freddy is pulling out a sharp pieces of mental from Aniston's back. I forget about the fireplace rods. He then quickly looked at me.

My eyes widen as I chuckled." So mind clearing up some things for me Micheal?" I quickly ask. He quickly walks over to Aniston before picking him up and walking over to the kitchen. Guess not. I huff as I pull myself up. Only stop to fix my vision as it becomes black for a minute. I think walk into the kitchen to see Freddy burning his dead body on my floor. I'm so lucky I got the floors fire proff last month. After a few minutes the fire alarm goes off. I huff as I quickly rush to turn them off.

Freddy still not talking to me. I huff as I continue to watch him from the leaving room. I think it's best I just let him do that. If I stop him I could go to jail for murder myself. Even though I didn't do anything. After about 15 hours the burning stopped. Great now it can be cleaned up and I can fucking sleep. I quickly stand up and walk over to the kitchen. Once I get there Freddy is already bagging the ash. Ok maybe now he'll talk with me." So am I going to get any answers?"

He quickly stopped before walking up to." Your not going to stop asking are you?" I quickly shake my head yes. He sigh before speaking up." When did it because so hard for people to just let things go!" I quickly respond to him." Well it was before your time. Because Aniston wouldn't still have been trying to figer out how immortal works if he had let it go."(can't hold it back anymore ok I've been wanting to do that this hole time XD)  Micheal looked down at me before responding." Fair enough." I smile as I spoke up again.

"So you going to answer some of my questions?" He looked down at me before speaking." No I didn't have time for it. Not to mention I need to get back to the pizza Plex now!" I huff as I quickly respond." I have been waiting for fucking answers this hole time. So please answer them!" He just quickly walked out of the house. Are you kidding me. After a few minutes he came back in." Do you have your license?" I look up at before responding." I don't know are you going to answer any of my questions?"

He looks me dead in the face before responding." No I'm not." I quickly huff as I responded." Then I don't have my license then." I quickly look away from him. I 100% have one. I just haven't driving in a few years. Michael then quickly walk up to me grabbing me by my top before speaking." I don't have fucking time for this shit! So ether we are doing this the hard way or the easy way." I quickly look at him. I don't think I have ever been handled like this before. And to be honest I'm into it.

Michael then quickly sits me down on the ground." So what is it going to be smart ass?!" I take a deep breath before speaking up." Let me get some things and I'll be right back." I have a great idea to get the answers I want!

Word count 1051