Don't ask questions you don't want to know!

Y/n(pov)

I huff as I sit up. I hate being so ceruse about shit that could get me killed. It makes me have to get up and do shit.ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ I huff as I quickly get out of bed. Let's get this over with. I quickly rush into the bathroom and started to get ready. After I finished brushing my teeth and puting on deodorant (why is it in ever fantastic y/n never check to see if they stink!!! Put on fucking DEODORANT!!!) I quickly rush out of the house. No time to waste today.

I have questions and you better fucking believe I'm going after them world! After about 10 minutes of walk I reach the school. Why is it so hard to walk places!! This is that I get for always being driven places. Maybe I should get checked out for asma. I sigh as I walk into the school grounds. Ok now all I got to do is fine Mister Willy. I huff as I scan the hall. No sign of him. That's wired he's usely in the main hall at this time. I huff as I walk to the left.

Guess I have to go and find him. I grown as I walk down the Halls. Man I hate school! "Hey n/n what you doing here?. You don't have class today!" I jump at Eleanor's voice. " What the hell Ela you scared the fucking hell out of me!" She only chuckle as she responds." Heheh you know me! Anyway what you doing here? I thought I seen you talking to Mr.Willy yesterday." I huff as I continue to scan the Halls as I responded." Ya I was here yesterday. And I need to talk to Willy again."

She looked at me comfused before responding." Well if your looking for him. I would check the library. Someone had there kid with them and they shat all over the floors in there. He's not to happy today though." Great I'm do going to get killed doing all this shit." By the way Have you seen Timothy. He didn't come home yesterday?" I look over at her comfused." No I haven't seen him." Something isn't right. Tim is a good kid. He's not the type to stay out late nor not coming home before 7."Maybe go ask around I'll talk to you later if I find anything."

She quickly nod her head as she runs off in the other direction. Ok then I sigh as I make my way down to the library. I quickly walk down avoiding everyone. Why is everyone so tense right now. I walk into the library to find Willy huffing out in anger. I take a deep breath as I walk over to him. " Stupid kid! Can't tell his mom he had to shit!" Yep he's 100% upset. I take a deep breath before I speak." Hey Mr.Willy." He completely stops before looking up at me.

"What the hell do you want this time!" He somewhat yells. I take a deep breath before speaking up." So... Um.. when I got home yesterday... My laptop screen glitched purple." He looked at me before responding." Do it looks like I'm a machinic to you? And aren't you in the robotics class you should know how to fix a dum glitch." I sigh a I responded." It did more then just glitch. It also popped up words that said something about coming back into the real world again." He the sits up before speaking.

"Listen here. If you saying this has to do with the Afton's then drop it!" I huff as I responded." What's your problem with the Afton's anyways?!" He then looked at me before responding." How about we don't talk about it." I sigh as I speak up." What was your relationship with the Afton's. Where you friends, loves, what happened!" He quickly looked at me about to yell but stopped. He talks a deep breath before he responds to me." Y/n listen here. Years ago something really bad happened. A lot of people died and six kids went missing all because of that name. Now stop looking into it."

I grown as I speak up." Tell me then. I won't stop until I find it out. So stop me from doing something dum and tell me!" He then quickly yelled out." I USED TO BE FRIENDS WITH MICHAEL." He stopped to calm down before continuing." But after his brother died non of us talked again. There was me Winston Willy was a nick name. My favorite animatic was Freddy, Aniston is your robotics teacher. He used to love chica, Michael who used to enjoy foxy. I haven't heard from him sence the bit. And Jacob. Who loved Bonnie.

Last I heard of him was he did what famous black guy did and because light skinned. After that I haven't heard from him. After the bite the only one of them I see as you can guess is Aniston. He knows more then me about what happened to the others over the years. But if I was you. I would do what I said yesterday and drop it." I sigh as I spoke up." I think I'm too deep in. Right now one of my friends are missing. And with the weird message I got when my laptop glitch.

I don't think I'm getting out of this." He sighed before speaking up." Ok I'm going to say this. After the bite Aniston was the only one in contacted with the Afton family after the bite. And from what I know William told him some shit. And if I was you I wouldn't bring anything up I told you today about what happened between us. If anything if he starts talking about the Afton's to you. Leave. He has meds to stop him from talking about them. So please listen to me. I can't dill with a nother death on my hands."

I look at him comfused as I responded." What do you me on your hands?"  He quickly stood up. I look down to see the poop is gone." Don't worry about it kid. Just forget it all know. Please. I don't want to see a nother good person get dragged into this." He then toke his cleaning tools before walking out of the library. Well that was useful. I stop when I got a text from Eleanor.- y/n Timothy is dead. They found his body in the boys bathroom. His head was smashed in.

I've been told he's been there over night. I can't be bother to tell you face to face. I'll text you later.- I froze as I look down. Who could have. Fuck! Maybe Aniston knows. He did run out of the classroom when I started to ask him questions. Maybe he can tell me something about Michael. I'll ask tomorrow. He isn't in today.

Word count 1167