10. (21+)

Min-Ji's pov

Jeonghan leaned toward me placing his soft luscious lips against mine. I blushed deeply at the thoughts of him that kept running through my mind. He was an amazing kisser and that genuinely only turned me on more. I wanted him, I couldn't explain how bad I wanted him, but I wanted him.

I gently wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him as close as possible as we continue kissing. Jeonghan placed his hands on my waist, gently laying me on the bed, and placed his body between my legs. His hand slowly slid up the inside of my shirt. I let of soft moans at the feeling of his gentle touch.

I pulled away after a few minutes to catch my breath. "Are you alright beautiful?" He asked softly after seeing how nervous I was. "We can stop if you're uncomfortable." He added smiling softly and gently caressed my arm. I shook my head and smiled softly. "I'm alright, it's just..." I paused and bit my lip nervously. "I'm a virgin.." I stammered shyly.

Jeonghan smiled and kissed the tip of my nose. "It's okay beautiful, I promise I'll be gentle, that is if you want to continue?" He asked softly causing me to smile shyly and nod. "I want you to be my first Hannie, please don't stop." I said softly.

He smiled softly and nodded before leaning toward me once again taking my lips captive with his. I moaned softly against his lips as he slowly grinded himself against my core causing me to become wet. Our clothes were slowly removed between our passionate makeout session. I laid beneath him in only a bra and panties as he began kissing down my jawline toward my neck.

I slowly slid my hand down his chest and stomach into his boxers, letting my instincts take over. Gently, yet firmly grasping his hardening cock I began stroking him slowly as he began nibbling and sucking my neck causing both of us to let out soft moans and groans.

He slid his left hand behind my back and unclipped my bra before sliding off my body leaving my upper half bear. The cool air suddenly hit my nipples causing them to harden. His lips traveled down my chest before wrapping around my left nipple suckling it slowly while he massaged my right breast with one of his hands as he slid the other down my body into my panties and began rubbing my clit.

Unable to control myself, I became a moaning mess. His touch sent electricity through my body, it almost felt like I was in heaven. Before I knew it both of us were completely naked and he had positioned himself between my legs.

Jeonghan looked down at me smiling ever so softly. "Are you ready princess?" He asked softly as he gently placed his hand on my face and caressed it with his thumb.

I looked into his eyes with nothing but love. "I'm ready my love." I said softly before moaning softly in pain as he slowly slid his cock into my tight wet core.

His lips made their way to mine, as he slowly began moving his hips, to distract me from the pain. The pain slowly subsided turning into pure pleasure causing me to moan against his lips.

The room filled with the sounds of our moans and skin slapping together as we continued making love. At one point he wrapped his hand around my throat as he pounded into my sweet spot causing me to almost scream in pleasure at the way he was making me feel.

He looked into my eyes lovingly as his eyes began turning that beautiful yellow. His lips made their way back to mine before traveling down to my neck where he sunk his canines into the soft skin of my shoulder marking me as his.

The sound of purring came from my throat at the feeling of pure ecstasy completely took over my body. We soon finished with a few more loud moans as we both climaxed.

I held him close as we rode out our highs together. "I love you." We both said breathlessly at the same time as he slowly pulled out of me before laying beside me pulling me closer to him.

I gently laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist snuggling against him. We laid there cuddled up to each other silently just basking in each other's company.

I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep feeling safe and secure as he gently played with my hair.

~time skip~

I woke up a few hours later to find myself alone with the sound of running water coming from Jeonghan's private bathroom. I slowly got out of bed and made my way into the bathroom with him. "You want some company love?" I asked softly. "I'm actually almost done but I wouldn't mind helping you shower if you'd like." He said softly as I climbed into the shower with him.

I smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closely. He leaned down placing his soft lips against mine kissing me softly as the hot water ran down our bodies. We made out for a few minutes before he helped me clean my hair and body.

After our shower he helped dry me off, and we got dressed before making our way to the dining room where the table had been set for dinner. I sat between Jun and Minghao at the table ready to eat and go back to bed. In all honesty I had woke up not feeling the greatest. I just wanted to be in my bed.

I ate my dinner silently while everyone else talked about random things. After dinner I made my way to my room without talking to anyone. I quickly put my pajamas on and got into my bed. I snuggled under my blankets cuddling my pillow against my body as I slowly went back to sleep.