3

☦︎︎Bʀᴀɴᴅɪ
☦︎︎Jᴜɴᴇ 13ᴛʜ

So that night we did end up having sex and oh my god...his dick is god given. Buuutt so is this poompoom because I had the nigga moooaaninggg hunny.

Right now I'm getting ready for my nail appointments when I got a call.

"what jah"

"don't be answerin the damn phone like dat. don't know who you think you talkin to"

"you da only mafucka i'm on da phone wit are you not?"

"igh, but i called yo stank ass to see what you was doin"

"about to work, wassup?"

"nun, i wanna chill wit you"

"um, we can afta"

"what if i just come ova now" I started laughing

"not finna have no lil girls screamin in my house cause you hea"

"i'a stay in yo room"

"i swea to god you betta stay in there the whole time"

"how many nails you gotta do?"

"5 and 3 lashes"

"damn girl"

"gotta keep my money up"

"umhm, ima bring you some food"

"from where"

"pancake house"

"oooo, i want-"

"i know what you want" I smiled to myself and we said bye. Before we can be friends again forreal we still gotta talk about what happened before because it still hasn't been addressed forreal.

It took him about an hour before he got here.

"you got that on to tease me" I rolled my eyes.

"was not thinkin about you when i put this on last night"

"whateva, you be doin niggas nails and shit?"

"sometimes, if they wanna get they shit right or if they a lil on the brighter side of life, the nail designs they be wantin me to do be eatinnnn tho" he laughed

"i'm forreal, they always come wit sum new, but lemme eat before my first client get here"

"you puttin on some clothes right?"

"i got clothes on"

"girl."

"yea ima put some pants on" I said rolling my eyes.

"thank you for the food tho" I started eating my food and my client texted me saying she was on her way and was it ok to bring her kid. I texted her back saying of course.