21

☦︎︎JᴀSʜᴀᴡɴ
☦︎︎Sᴇᴘᴛᴇɴʙᴇʀ 2ɴᴅ

Ima take Brandi out today so I can ask her to be my girlfriend. I was supposed to been do this but I been caught up working. I didn't forget about it but I kinda did. Like I'd come home and she'd be sleep or just not in the mood to talk to me. We've had sex like once or twice since she got of her period.

I am sorry but then at the same time this is my job and it's what I do to support myself. We had that conversation but I still understand why she'd get upset. Ian been keepin up my end of the wine and dine but she has. She damn near cooks for me every morning before I go to work and makes sure that if I didn't eat at work I'd have sum when I come back and other little shit.

I do have to work today but after then Ima take her out.

I just got out the shower and she was laying in the bed.

"it's food downstairs, i put you a plate in the microwave"

"did you eat?"

"no i'm not hungry"

"you sure?"

"yea" I did what I had to then got dressed. Since she was laying on top of the covers I had pulled her the the end of the bed by her ankles.

"jaaaahhh, what is wrong wit you"

"you mad at me ma an ion like it" I said leaning over her

"i'm not mad" she said rubbing my cheek with her thumb.

"well upset"

"i'm sorry"

"i understand why but i just don't wanna come from work and you upset wit me. i wanna come home and be glad i'm here"

"so you don't be glad to come home?"

"i do because i get to see you but then i forget you upset and when i come in to hug or kiss you then you don't be in the mood. so that's when i just be like i'd rather be at work"

"well damn"

"yea my bad, but ion like you bein upset wit me. cause i would rather be at home but not with an upset brandi"

"i get it. but you don't exactly do anything to change my attitude"

"i know, that part is on me"

"and now you finna go back to work"

"we gon go out tonight"

"you just talkin"

"no i'm being forreal, i got reservations and everything"

"stop." she stopped rubbing my cheek and looked at me.

"i'm serious" she started smiling.

"aw, you ain't smiled at me inna minute"

"bye"

"i'm for real. ima get it together before you leave"

"ok"

"when do you leave?"

"i was gon leave earlier"

"the fuck" I said standing up and she sat up.

"you be workin and I understand so I just really felt that it wouldn't have made a difference if I was here or not. cause either way we wan gon be talkin dat much, we barely cuddling when we laying down so i was just gon leave earlier so you could focus"

"brandi"

"what"

"nun, ima be back before 7:45, just get ready. i'll send you sum to go buy whatever"