27

☦︎︎ Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 2ɴᴅ
☦︎︎ Jᴀ'Sʜᴀᴡɴ

I get to be wit my babyyyyy. Ugh you don't understand how much I miss her. Yesterday when we spoke I know she was mad and in her head because Raya had told her about Lou comin down today.

I wanted to surprise her so everybody know I'm comin except her. I wanted to make sure I took the earliest flight possible.

I'm on my way to my TT house to go get the key and also the flowers I asked her to get because of course no shops are open right now. It's 4 in the morning. Lou came down here with me even though he didn't have to come this early but he said he was missin his girl and who am I to judge cause I sure as hell miss mine.

"hey jah, you ok?"

"yes ma'am" and we hugged.

"they both on the table" I went in the kitchen and grabbed the flowers and the key.

"thank youuu"

"no problem" we hugged and then I left back out. I made my way over to her. I got to the building and got in then up to the apartment and hoped Raya disabled the alarm like I asked because I promise you Brandi will wake up if that thing go off.

I unlocked the door and she did. Thank God. I closed the door gently and set the alarm back up cause Ion play bout my girl safety na. I went to put the flowers in a vase in her kitchen and then went back to her room.

As I got closer to her room I heard her talking.

"i know that's right. don't let that nigga tell you what to do" what in the hell...she was not supposed to be up right now.

"these niggas man. just gettin outta line. couldn't be mine though" she was watching Jerry Springer. RIP to unc.

"i miss my man, i should call em" gotta go in before my phone go off.

"now why are you up" I said coming in the door frame.

"AAAAAAAAAAA" she jumped outta the bed and jumped on me. I couldn't do nothing but smile.

"mama are you crying?" I turned the light on and went over to the bed and put her down so I could look at her.

"baby why you cryin" I took my coat off and put it on her dresser then sat on the bed.

"cause i miss you and i thought you weren't coming till later and i was upset about it yesterday but i didn't wanna mess up your day and i just miss you so much" I chuckled some and brought her into me.

"it's ok, i miss you too. let's lay down" I took my shoes off and got in the bed and she got on top of me and laid down.

We were laying there for a minute and I was just rubbing her back.

"you ok?"

"yes" and she sat up and looked at me and smiled so I smiled back.

"why you didn't tell me you was coming back" she said hitting my chest.

"cause i wanted to surprise you" I said hitting her thigh.

"that's not nice"

"aw damn i thought it was very nice, want me to go back and just come when i said"

"no. you're not allowed to leave anymore" I laughed some.

"yes ma'am"

"i'm serioussss"

"okayyyyy now gimme a kiss. i been waitin ta kiss you fa a minute lil girl" she leaned down and tried to give me a peck but I grabbed her neck and we started kissing. It wasn't overly hungry but it was slow and said things we been sayin since we left each other.