23

☦︎︎Bʀᴀɴᴅɪ
☦︎︎Sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 7ᴛʜ

Woke up today feeling good. I felt around for Jah but didn't feel him so I sat up. I rubbed my eyes to wake up some more and looked.

He wasn't in the room so I checked my phone to see if maybe he texted me that he left out but he didn't.

"what the fuck bro." I said out loud. We were good last night were we not? I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face and went downstairs.

"goodmorning" oh...

"goodmorning"

"you ok?" he asked turning the stove off and coming up to me.

"no, i thought you had left and was mad"

"why'd i leave?"

"to go work, i don't know"

"noooo, we ended onna good note last night, i wouldn't do that" I smiled.

"ok sit down" I sat down at the island and he made me a plate.

"eat"

"where's yours?"

"i was eating it as I was cooking" I laughed at him. I started eating and he got on his phone.

"what's on there?" I asked him.

"nothin, my bad" and he put it down.

"put that down a lil fast didn't you"

"girl. ya want my attention i'm givin it"

"just sayinnn"

"naw you tryna start shi" we both laughed and he slid his phone to me.

"what?"

"ion know, i'm givin it to you"

"for?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"we're both just bad at adult relationships" I said and we just both started laughing.

"do you have something to hide?" I asked.

"no, do you?"

"no"

"ok, now we coulddd trust it or we could go through each other's phones." we both just sat there looking at each other.

"ummmm lets do it"

"my phone upstairs" he ran upstairs and came back down with my phone. We gave each other our passwords and started.

We were both laughing at points and after about thirty minutes we were done.

"hoes be on yo lineeee" I said as I passed him his phone back and he shook his head.

"you got all yo notifications silenced so you don't even see how many be on yo line" I shrugged my shoulders.

"the pictures you have in here a funny as hell" he said.

"nawww yours are funny. the definition of a kid at heart"

"you already know" we both laughed.

"sooo what day next week is the shoot"

"tuesday"

"and you want me to come?"

"i want you at all my shoots while you down here"

"how many is that?"

"when you leave again?"

"the 20th"

"damn, you got your ticket?"

"yea" he mugged me.

"what? you knew i was living in the middle of this month"