13

☦︎︎Bʀᴀɴᴅɪ
☦︎︎Aᴜɢᴜsᴛ 9ᴛʜ

Today we're having a family day. We use to do them all the time. We stay in the house with each other and just spend time together. It's cute and we haven't done it in a minute.

"jah" I said shaking him lightly.

"you gotta get up and go back to your room" we definitely did do a lil sum last night. We got into it about me texting his barber and saying yes to a date and yea... I won't say I don't know why he mad but like you gave me the nigga numba.

"girl, they just gon think we just sleepin in the same bed if you face the other way and not be all up on me"

"i'm sorry that that's how we've been sleeping lately and i'm used to it"

"oh well. now turn the other way and lay back down" I seriously think he's over me friend zoning him. Like he may still be mad about whenever I go wit other people but I think real soon he gon start to do the same.

I need to put my big girl panties on and stop playin but I can'ttttt. I'm scared.

I turned and laid back down. But now I want him to hold me and I feel weird. Ugh. Feel like a damn highschooler.

"jah"

"go to sleep brandi. not right now."

☦︎︎

They came and got us up some time later and they cooked.

Li- "I helped cook"

"oh lord"

Li- "it's not bad, i promise"

C- "yes it is" he said fake throwing up and she started looking sad.

TT- "caleb! hurtin my baby feelings" she went over to her.

Ma- "and i get called the punk?"

TT- "cause you are. i'm supposed to be like this i'm tt, you da momma"

Ma- "first of all, i baby all my kids"

TT- "yea i know"

Li- "is it really bad, caleb?"

C- "no li, i was just playin"

Li- "oh ok" and she was smiling again.

Ma- "y'all go eat in the dining room" so I was about to turn with my plate but they told me and Jah to stay.

Jah- "yes?"

TT- "if y'all gon have relations, be quiet with it when otha people in the house. damn." I looked over at him and we both started laughing.

Ma- "dat ain't funny. we tryna watch a movie and all we hear is" then she started clapping and then TT started makin noises.

"okayyy damn"

Ma- "watch it. but how lon-"

"nope." we both said and left out the kitchen and heard them laughing. We sat down at the table and I hit his arm because we sat next to each other.

"wan my damn fault, dat was you" he said in between us.

"you had no reason to do allat. we not together, fuck you gettin dat mad for?"

"you right b, my bad" did not mean to say that. Girl you fuckin yo self up.

We ate our food and when we finished we cleaned the dishes then went in the front.

Ma- "alright, games orrr pool first"

Li- "GAMES!" who are we to disagree with the great Li. We all said ok and Jah went to go get the games he had.