Chapter 5

Smut Warning...

I and Nano arrive at the house, I open the door as we get in. I make a joke "Please, don't tag the wall, okay?"

"You were going to lose your hot tub."

We take off our jackets "You think I'm the typical rich girl to whom nothing has happened, right?"

Nano nods "Actually, yes."

I sigh "There's something you should know."

"Oh, really?" He approaches me "Okay, then. Truth." We breathe from each other "What should I know?"

I was going to speak but Nano crushes his lips into mine and I kiss back. I take off his shirt and he takes mine. Nano moves his hand all over my chest while I do the same.

We kiss and he takes off my bra while I unbutton his trousers, we don't break our eye content. Nano kisses my neck and sucks it moving down to my chest with his soft and quick kisses.

I moan holding his shoulder and grabbing him toward me more. Nano gets down and kisses between my breasts and I pull him more and smile at each other.

Nano kneels unbuttoning my trousers and kissing my pantie while pulling them down. Nano pulls off his trousers and boxers, I bite my lip and push him to the coach.

I take off my pantie and climb on top of him and sit on his lap kissing him roughly. Nano bites my lip and I open my mouth as our tongues dance together in rhythm.

I felt his hardness under me and I kiss his neck. Nano moves and gets in me and I moan loudly with a smile. We move together while moaning and I move slowly and kiss him.

I rub my thumb on his lips and he opens his mouth and bites it for delight. Nano reaches up and caresses my tits, his strong masculine arms reaching up my slender shapely body to my well-proportioned chest.

Nano holds my waist to make me move faster and I start jumping at him and moan more as I'm close to my orgasm "Oh, Nano" I hug him more feeling the best orgasm, I have ever had. I shiver a lot of wetness and take my breath. I ignoring calls from Guzmán and Marina.

Nano lifts me up quickly and pushes me hard to the couch and continues as I wrap my legs around his waist to pull him more toward me. My body jerked in ecstasy as he continued to thrust up into me still sitting upright hugging me.

I'd accommodated him with immense ease and now he was pulling his meat in and out of me, his pace increasing. Nano groans "Fuck" I gasp as I felt his hot wet seed spurting deep into me.

Nano leans his forehead into mine and kisses me softly. We look into each other eyes. Nano pulls himself out of me gently and I groan for pulling back. Nano sleeps on his left side behind me and pulls me toward him and wraps his arms around me.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.

♡♡♡》Second Chance 《♡♡♡

Narrator POV

When Rosaline is asleep, Nano begins looking through Rosaline's father's belongings. Nano tries to look through her father's computer but finds the password is incorrect

Nano is interrupted by Marina arriving.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Rosaline POV

I found my clothes thrown at me, I open my eyes and found Marina. I groan "Marina!!" I take my underwear wearing it quickly.

"Guzmán coming behind me"

I stand "And??"

"He can't see Nano, Where he is?"