Chapter 6

It's morning, In the house, I'm sitting in the garden still in my silk PJ and drinking coffee.

I'm holding my phone shopping for a dress until a text appears

Fernando Gracìa
Rosa, I'm truly sorry about the last week's Monday. My life isn't good lately.

La Pija
It's okay, you don't have to.

Fernando Gracìa
Then why you avoided my calls and texts until today?

La Pija
I'm a busy woman

Fernando Gracìa
Yeah, I can see that but your silk pj's are sexy

I look at myself and then around me and found Nano leaning on the garden door with a smile "What are you doing here?"

Nano approaches me "I was a jerk this night so I came to apologize and I have time off" He gives me a paper bag "I love vanilla so I get it"

I take it and open it with a smile "Ice cream" I take it out and two plastics spoons "I like Vanilla" Nano opens the cup and we start eating. I smile "Apologise accepted"

Nano smiles "How are you doing?"

We stay together eating ice cream and talking about his family before he went to jail until they calls him back to the restaurant.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the house, I change my clothes to a black shirt and skinny jeans heading outside to buy a new dress for the benefit cocktail party.

Guzmàn arrives at the house "Rosa please" I walk past him and open the door "I'm sorry about that night"

I close the door "If someone did the same to Marina you will go to kill him, both of us know that"

"It was something with Lu and I call off everything when I know she was high and you came"

"Does that makes you better? You were going to take video like a sex tape"

"I wasn't thinking well I and Lu aren't talking and I get a gift for Nadia and apologize"

"What she said?"

"She tells me that the only way she will forgive me is if I apologize to her parents on my knees, telling them exactly what I did."

I widen my eyes "Whoa whoa and what you will do?"

"I will do it"