Chapter 15

In Nano's house, I wake up in the middle of the night and find Nano and Samuel talking. Samuel gives him a box "The burner phone, so they can't trace the call." 

Nano takes the box "Okay" he checks it "Got the marchioness' husband's number?" 

"Yes," he takes the paper out of his pocket "Here it is. His name is Teodoro Rosol" I lean on the doorway "We need to decide how much to ask for for the watch."

Nano tells him his point "A whole lot, the more the better. That one will pay whatever we ask to get this back." 

Samu argues "No, we need to be clever. It has to be an amount he can get without attracting attention."

"And how much is that for a rich person? Two hundred thousand? Five hundred thousand?"

"No, he won't have that at home. Much less. Besides, if he withdraws it from a bank, they will trace it" All I can think how smart are you Samu "I'd ask for 90,000" 

"Yes, 90,000 is good.

Samu smiles a little "With that, we can do a lot."

Nano stands "I could start afresh somewhere else with half that money."

Samu stops him wondering "Are you sure you want to leave? We are okay, aren't we? I don't want to miss you again. You and Rosa could buy a house here"

I feel bad for him.

"I'm not needed here, Samu. You're better off without me" I sigh "Believe me. It will be good for everybody" Nano turns and find me standing "You wake"

I smile "Yeah, I didn't find you beside me"

He wipes my hair and kisses my head "Let us back to sleep"

I nod and then turn to Samuel "Good night, Samu"

Nano smiles sadly "Night, Rosa"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

In the company, I sit at the desk sending emails to the clients but the phone doesn't stop, I groan and feel exhausted and hungry. I shout "Marie!! answer that phone, I will kill myself if it doesn't stop from ringing"

Marie runs towards the phone "Fine fine" She answers the phone "Rosaline Noire Osuna Office" I wave my hand to tell them I'm not here "No, she's not here" I nod "Well, I'll tell her you'll pass by" she raises her thump excited "certainly" I look at her confused "Well, have a nice day" She smiles "To you too" She hung up the phone and turns to me "Mr. Romano is passing by, he has something important to tell you"

I stare at the table thinking "Strange" I turn to her and play with my pen "What he would want?"

Marie puts the files on my desk "You sure you want to leave?"

I sigh "No and Yes, I do not feel leaving here is right but at the same, I don't want to leave Spain again"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

I open Nano's apartment with my new keys "Nano, I am home" I take off my heels and throw it next to his shoes walking to the living room, he is sitting with Samu "Evening, boys"

Nano kisses me "Evening, babe"

Samu smiles "Evening Rosa"

I sit next to Samu "Nano you look nervous" I look between them "What are we doing?"

Nano shows me the phone "Last testing" he opens the record "Testing, one two, one two, testing" he looks at us "Let's hear it."

 Electronic voice: Testing, one two, one two, testing."