Chapter 12

In the car, outside the house. Nano and I sit in the car. Nano says "You were quiet all the road, Rosa"

I sigh "My biological mom couldn't look at me for more than half an hour"

"She isn't your mom, she's just the person that has freaking sex and has you" he takes my hand and kisses it "you didn't tell me about hitting you"

"Do you want me to tell you they drag Rosaline Nunier Osuna. After she was beaten by Pedro and her ribs were broken and blood was dripping from her to a cold, dirty, unlicensed clinic near the train that smelled of blood" I sigh "I did not fear in my life like that day, Nano"

"The one who sees you says that you are not afraid of anything at all."

"From that day I swore that I would never be afraid"

"You survived a lot, my admiration for you is increasing day by day"

I smile "you like me?"

"The person must admire the other person for becoming his boyfriend or girlfriend"

we kiss.

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

After several days, outside the airport, I sit on my car hood wearing my black sunglasses.

I open my arms as I see Emma Grosso my friend in prison walking outside.

Emma smiles when she sees me "I am back Spain" We hug "You look amazing" 

I pull apart "You too, you let your hair grow longer"

Emma smirks "Yes, I think to be a model too"

"Is that model like a real model or do you have drugs in your bag"

Emma laughs "Both"

We head to the car "How did you walk with drugs inside the airport" 

Emma put her bags in the backseat "I have my ways"

I stop giving her look "I won't ask what did you do?"