Chapter 3

In the company, the reception area. I step out of the elevator with Laura and for the first time since years in the company, My look is so distinctive you can spot me a mile away. I'm unlike any other beautiful woman, singularly

Laura assistance's named Camilla types frantically into her computer presses print, stands by the printer waiting, takes the paper out, and puts it on a clipboard

Camilla turns to Maria checking on her "You're still here. Well, I met Ms. Osuna, she is very scary in her job, I met her in America " Mary gets up "No, stay. I'll call for you. Just sit there"

Maria nods and sits down back.

The rest of the office continues its hubbub until the moment Laura and I enter the office from reception.

Instantly, a quiet falls. Everyone looks calm and professional. Or fakes it.

Camilla phony smile on her face trots down the hall to walk

Laura heading to her office "I don't understand why the new brands did not publish yet on the web"

Camilla nods following us "I'm so sorry, Mrs. Osuna. there were glitches with the company system and the technics fixing it right now"

I to Camilla "Glitch in the day we put the money in the accounts" Laura gives me a look "Camilla, could you tell me who is in charge of technics"

Camilla says "Mr. Rosón"

I raise my eyebrow and give Laura a look 'I told you so'

Laura gestures impatiently. Camilla hands her the clipboard. Laura peruses it as we walk down the hall.

Laura says "Tell Ventura I'm not signing the other papers until the all file be in my office"

Camilla follows us and nods "Right."

Laura opens an office door for me "Here you go, Ms. Osuna"

I step inside the office look around chuckle to myself a little, I stop at the desk take off my coat and dump it at the desk

Mary walks into My new office is chic, and clean, walls lined with paint and a large framed photo of me.