Chapter 10

In the company, my office. I sit at behind my desk while Ventura sits on the sofa. I read some documents "Fuck, That dangerous situation, Papa"

Ventura nods "I know" he stands "I told Teo and all he does is calm me down"

"I told don't co-work with him and you said he is your friend"

"If I didn't solve it I will go to jail"

"Let me see them and let Teo gives me his copy and I will try"

Ventura kisses my forehead "Thanks"

I smile "No need"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

At Carla's house, I called Carla to bring me some of Teo's documents and we arrived. We get in "Carla, Thanks for everything."

Carla smiles "No worries. It's the least I could do." 

Emergency alarm beeping and Carla go and turn it off while I watch her and catch the password. 

Carla offers "Let's drink something."

"Great."

"Beer or wine? My mum speaks highly of the last harvest."

"Wine it is, then."

"Great" she pours some but the bottle is finished "shit, it's finished" We both chuckle while I look around "I'll go to the cellar for another one."

"Okay."

"I'll be right back." she walks off.

I cough and walk around and I steal the keys and put them in my pocket.

Carla back to the living room "If my mother finds out that I've opened the good ones, she'll kill me. Rosa?"

I smile at her "Looks exactly the same. It's been a long time since I last came. It's exactly the same mausoleum." 

Carla gives me a glass "Well, here's to... To friendship, in shitty times." 

We chuckle and the glasses clink "Thank you."

"You know I and Marina our friendship kind back"

I smile "Great, you were very best friends" 

Carla takes my arm and we head to Teo's office. I sit on the sofa while she searches the desk "You know maybe Christian will model with you"

I laugh "Really we will be wonderful"

"Polo talked with his mom and he will go"

"That's good, he wants to be famous"

"You will work with them?"

"Kind of, maybe still don't know"

"You know Pedro working with Papa"

"No one told me"

Carla gives me the file "Here" I take it "He changed, Rosa"

I take a sip "No one could change, Carla. We are all the same people"

♡♡♡》Second Chance《♡♡♡

Outside the restaurant, In a narrow alley. I and Nano meet him alone. I take out the keys "Tomorrow the house will be empty, okay? Her parents are on a trip and Carla will be in class. The code is 1-6-4-9."

Nano says "I'll text it to you later."

"To grab the watches, you only have to go upstairs, to her parent's bedroom. There is a bathroom with a dressing room inside. In the dressing room, there'll be some drawers, and the watches will be there." I put the keys in his hand.