Chapter 2.

Leonard's POV:

"Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it..." Leonard said while going to his room.

As he closed the door, he felt a wave of goosebumps go down his spine.

He thought to himself, "I messed up, I was red? Why.."

He sat on his bed and started whispering, "Why is this affecting me.. he's my best friend.. and somehow.. I feel more than friendship. I feel-"

Leonard's whispering got interrupted by a knock on his door.

*knock knock*

Penny opened the door without asking permission.

Penny: Leonard!! Sheldon told me about what happened between you two, are you okay???

When Penny said "Sheldon told me.." Leonard sighed and looked down, neck broken.

Leonard: Yea, I'm fine.

Penny was experienced by all this, she knew exactly what to do.

Penny: Sweetie.. someone who isn't "fine" always says "I'm fine"..

Leonard: But this time it's-

Penny: Oh please, don't even try. I've heard everything.

Leonard just stopped talking, and looked at her.

Penny smiled and assured him, she was there for him.

Penny: If you have anything to say, I'm listening.

Then, she kissed him.

Leonard didn't kiss back. Just opened his eyes wide, and watched her leave his room.

Leonard rubbed his forehead with the palm of his hand, and went back over to see Sheldon.

While walking over to him, he got nervous the more he was closer to him.
————————————————————
When Sheldon could see him, he thought to himself, "Why does Leonard look like a popsicle melting in the summer sun?" (So random I know 😭)

Leonard saw Sheldon was looking at him with a weird stare, so he immediately looked away, got his keys, and went out the apartment.

Sheldon: I wonder whats wrong with Leonard.. maybe he had coitus the other night and just won't talk about it. He might not want me to see the pleasure he had. (Even though he is pretty "good" at hiding it.)

He shrugged and went over to watch tv.

————————————————————
Leonard's POV:

As he closed the door behind him, he felt a warm wave of emotions run through his body. (Again.)

Leonard whispered under his breath, "What is going on.? Why am I feeling this when I'm with Sheldon..?!"

He felt like crying, he was so confused by everything, nothing made sense to him.. but he didn't want to hug Penny for support.. he wanted to hug.. Sheldon?!

But like he really want to..

He wanted to sit on the couch with him.. snuggle with him.. cry on his shoulder.. then..

Leonard gasped. He wanted to.. no. he had the urge to.. no.. he needed to..