Chapter 5.

Sheldon put his hand on the door knob.

He stood there for a couple seconds, then, he turned it.

He looked a little bit down to meet Leonard's eyes already looking at him.

His heart got filled with joy. He secretly admired Leonard's dark eyes.

Leonard broke the silence and asked joyfully, "May I come in good sir?" imitating a "gentleman's" voice.

Sheldon played along and answered.

"Yes you may, monsieur."

Leonard found that flattering, he found it cute Sheldon added french in his sentence.

Leonard smiled and just looked at him. Thinking to himself, "The language of love.. he speaks it well.. he gave me something.. that's for sure."

Sheldon moved out of the way to let Leonard come in, but Leonard didn't realize it, only after a couple of seconds.

When Leonard walked in, he wasn't facing Sheldon. So Sheldon looked at him from behind..

Damn he was hot. (He didn't knew he felt it yet tho.) Sheldon started to rub his arm, continuously. He bit his lip without realizing.

Leonard didn't see Sheldon, but he had a feeling he was looking at him. He could just imagine his stare..

He turned around to see Sheldon. A split second before Leonard turned around, Sheldon was just melting with love, but of course, mentally, Sheldon didn't realize it yet.

Leonard, now facing Sheldon, decides to get closer to Sheldon.

Sheldon, as Leonard got closer, opened his eyes wider and wider the closer he was.

Sheldon: Is something wrong Leonard?

Leonard scoffed, then grinned without realizing it in the moment.

Leonard put his finger on Sheldon's arm, started going around it.

Sheldon just looked at him, Sheldon doesn't like to be touched, at all.

But for the first time a long time, this felt.. okay..

He just stood there, confused, but also pleasured.

Slowly, he got closer to the short man, and closed his eyes.

Leonard instead, took his hand to do it.

Sheldon then, (unfortunately), broke the silence.

Sheldon: Wait.. what are you doing Leonard.?

Leonard then stopped, and stood there thinking.

Leonard: I- I don't know..

They looked each other confused, but without realizing it, they both had similar thoughts..

Leonard thought, "I don't know what to say.. I knew Sheldon was like this.. I don't know why but.. That felt.. good.. his skin was.. warm.. it.. I liked it."

Sheldon thought, "I don't know what Leonard was doing. It was weird, but.. I think I enjoyed it.. it was smoothing.. his touch was.. enjoyable.. and pleasant.. it.. I liked it."

They started thinking to themselves, questions they never thought they would ask themselves before.

"Am.. I.. falling in.. love with him..?"

They both thought at the same thought.

Their jaws we opened, but barely.

They were both in the room, standing up, staring at each other, jaws open, quiet.

Leonard thought deeply inside, "I.. think I.. like Sheldon."

Then Sheldon thought deeper inside, "I think.. I like Leonard.. no.. Love Leonard."

They both think they love each other.. but they don't know the other person is thinking the same as them.

So, one soul has to have to have the courage to say something, one day.

But that day came faster then anyone ever thought.

—————————————

Yall.. sorry for not updating so often. This chapter was all over the place 😅. Sorry again. The next one will be better, hope it makes up for this one. (Sorry the chapters are short, if I should make them longer, please let me know!!