Chapter 4.

Leonard's POV:

He is halfway to Howard's house, he was listening to some rock songs on his phone connected to the car. More specifically, "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard.

He was having a blast.

Normally when Sheldon is there, there is no music in the car. Not even a little.

Leonard was singing to the song, he knew the lyrics perfectly. (Surprisingly)

"Love is like a bomb, baby come on, get it on. Livin' like a lover with a radar phone! Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp. Demolition woman, can I be your man?"

Then, his song got interrupted by a loud ringing noise. (Of course it was loud, his car speakers were at the max.)

He picked his phone up quickly and gave a quick check to see who was calling.

Leonard: Sheldon?!

He lowered his volume and answered.

Leonard: H-hello?!

Leonard sounded nervous.

Sheldon: Hello- why do you seem so stressed out?

Leonard: 'Cause i'm driving Sheldon!

Sheldon: Well keep your eyes on the road, it's dangerous.

Leonard: I am.

Sheldon: Anyway, where are you going?

Leonard didn't want to say where he was planning to go, but he didn't want to lie either.

Leonard: Does it matter??

Sheldon had a more intriguing voice now, he sounded a little offended too.

Sheldon: Does it matter?! Of course it matters! I wanna know where my roommate is going! Its called being informed.

Leonard gave out a big sigh, he made sure Sheldon heard it.

Leonard: I'm going to Howard's house.

Sheldon: Why did you leave the apartment the second you had the chance to.?

Leonard felt something punch him in the stomach. Sheldon sounded.. hurt..
He.. didn't like that feeling..

Sheldon: Did I do something wrong?

Leonard: W-what?! No! Please trust me, you did nothing.

Sheldon didn't perfect his ear for sarcasm yet.. he didn't know if it was sarcasm.. so he had to ask.

Sheldon: S-sarcasm.?

Leonard: No.. Sheldon.. really not.. trust me on this one..

Sheldon hesitated, but heard when Leonard is lying and isn't.

Sheldon: Okay, I believe you Leonard.

Leonard: Thank you.

There was an awkward silence for about 5 seconds until Sheldon spoke up.

Sheldon: Can you come back over here.? Oddly enough, I miss you.. You don't have to of course if you do-

Leonard: Yes. I'm coming over right now. (He didn't even hesitate!)

They both smiled the same time without knowing it, over the phone.

Sheldon started speaking lightly, like he had no voice left.

Sheldon: okay. see you soon.

His voice was dry.

Leonard ended the call and put his song back on, finding a close space to turn over his car.

"Razzle and a dazzle and a flash a little light. Television lover, baby, go all night! Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet. Little miss innocent sugar me, yeahh!.."

He kept on singing the lyrics perfectly, until he was back to the apartment.

———————————————————

Sheldon's POV:

After he heard the sound of the call ending, he had a mental meltdown, but he is Sheldon, he wasn't gonna show it 🙈

He was lightheaded, he needed to sit down.

Everytime he spoke to Leonard, he had this.. emotion of joy nobody else could activate.

But.. it's the first time this.. happened.

He missed him so much..

When he would see him, he would hug him, for sure.

A hug, a big hug.. a long hug... a warm hug... a affectionate hug..

Sheldon had to stop thinking, it would get worse the more he goes on.

Sheldon went to get dressed, put his normal clothes. He put his flash t-shirt, with a long sleeved shirt under.

He did his daily needs, too.

While washing his hands, he looked in the mirror.

He stopped washing. The cold water was running on his hands.

He just stared at himself. A deep stare.

The water was still running, the soap had come off a long time ago.

He was standing there, water rushing through the spaces of his hands, he was just staring, deeply.

He didn't know what he was feeling, or thinking.

For the first time in his life, he didn't understand anything. He was clueless.

Then, he heard Leonard knocking on the door.

He blinked. (After a long time)

He closed the water and made sure his hands were fully dried.

He went over to the door, motivated.

He knew when he opened that door, he would be filled with pleasure. (Not that kind 👀)

————————————————————
More coming very soon!! Every night I make about 1-2 chapters.
I'm kinda sick right now.. so productions going slow.. but I stay up until ungodly hours, so I get work done easily. If I should improve something, don't be scared to comment!! Or if you just have a message. I read all of them and I take action if needed. Take care!