Chapter 11.

Leonard's POV:

Well, work is finally over..

It was.. different.. without Sheldon.

Actually, everything is different without Sheldon.

Well, time to go home now I guess.

Sheldon's POV:

For the first time in a long time, he was craving intimacy. (Like, alot.)

This whole situation is making Sheldon unstable.. he is changing so much, it's crazy!

What have you done Leonard..

The worst part is, after the kiss, Sheldon felt uneasy and outraged when he wasn't with Leonard.

Like, to the point where he could break something. (Yeah I know, weird right?)

Sheldon's just imagining Leonard.. his soft hair.. his cute glasses.. his friendly smile.. his body.

Sheldon just thought dirty.

What. The. Fuck.

L-Leonard's b-body?!

What the hell am I thinking.

This is getting out of hand.

First off, Penny's mad at Sheldon, Leonard's avoiding Sheldon- wait.. no.. Sheldon is the one avoiding Leonard!

but.. why..

*Footsteps get closer*

Leonard's here.

Sheldon: Shit.

Damn, he started swearing too?

Should I stay or should I go?

I wanna be with Leonard, but I wanna avoid Leonard.

Sheldon's head turns to the door.

I gotta be fast on this decision.

After 10 seconds of painful thinking, Sheldon finally made a decision.

-----------------------------------

Leonard's POV:

I hope Sheldon's doing okay..

When Leonard finally arrived at their door, he looked up at the metal inscription that wrote "4A".

He hesitated. He didn't want to force Sheldon to lock himself up in his bedroom.

So much was going through his head..

"What if Sheldon never wants to speak to me again?"

"Will Penny think I enjoyed it?" (Even though I tried to hide the fact that I did-)

"What if everyone finds out about the kiss?!"

Leonard didn't even realize Penny was behind him, leaning on her doorframe.

Penny: Hey Leonard.

Leonard dropped his key, as he heard Penny's voice.