Chapter 6.

They both realized they were staring at each other.

Sheldon got caught up in all the emotions, he blurted out, nervously, "Why don't we sit down on the couch.?"

Leonard was stargazed by this man. He wasn't listening to Sheldon at all.

So, Sheldon took his arm, gently, and pulled him over to the couch, with care.

Leonard was deeply pleasured with Sheldon's touch.. he couldn't hold himself back.

Leonard took back power and went over to the kitchen, walking like he was trying to seduce Sheldon. (Not really lol)

Surprisingly, Sheldon followed.

Leonard saw in the corner of his eye, the tall man was following him.

(Why is this so corny 😭)

He opened the fridge, looking for something, without actually looking.

Then, out of nowhere, Sheldon closed the door and pushes Leonard on the fridge door, making careful NOT to hurt Leonard at all.

Leonard was now back pushed on the fridge, he was looking up to see Sheldon, smiling.

Leonard was in shock.. he was.. in love.

Sheldon put his hand on Leonard chest, then whispered in his ear, "you look great today~".

He had a seductive voice, Leonard was falling for him. His heart was pounding so fast. (I mean really fast.)

Sheldon could feel it.

Sheldon: You like this..?

Then kissed Leonard.

Leonard eyes opened up wide, he wasn't expecting that. But then, his eyes slowly closed with calmness.

Sheldon also enjoyed it, until they heard a door opening.

Sheldon stopped kissing so fast, Leonard didn't even realize until he saw him crossing his arms behind his back.

Penny: Oh hi guys I have a question.

Leonard came out from behind Sheldon, he was sweating, red, and nervous.

Penny: Are you okay Leonard? What were yall doing?

Sheldon didn't know what to answer. So instead, he didn't answer at all.

Penny: Hello?

Leonard: Uh- hi.

Penny was confused. She knew something was off.

Penny then said with a suspicious voice, "Mk.."

Penny observed closer, she looked at Leonard first, he isn't the best at hiding stuff.

She saw him sweating, smiling (but trying to hide it), and saw he was nervous.. (like really really nervous.)

She looked over to Sheldon. (She wasn't expecting anything anyway). She saw, a sweat falling from his forehead?! Sheldon never sweats! Something is definitely wrong.

Penny: Aha! I know somethings wrong! Sheldon has a sweat!

Sheldon then quickly wiped his face.

Sheldon: Yes. It is very hot in here.

Penny smirked.

Penny: You always keep the thermostat at the same temperature, and I never saw you sweat once because of it!

Sheldon: Damn it.

Penny's jaw dropped. He.. sweared.? (Not really, for some people "damn it" is considered  swearing, others, no.)

Sheldon's hand flew over to his mouth, covering it instantly.

Penny laughed and sat down on the stool.

Penny: Anyways, so the question I was gonna ask is why Howard and Raj haven't came here in a while?

Sheldon tried to answer, but Leonard did instead, and he sounded mad.

Leonard: I don't know okay! Ask them instead of us! We're busy!

Sheldon turned around to look at him, no emotion, but the corner of Sheldon's mouth was smiling.

Penny: Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize. Love you.

But Leonard didn't say it back.

She knew something was up, but she just left before he got even more mad.

The door closed.

Sheldon then asked, "what was that all about?"

Leonard: I-I don't know..

Then Leonard leaned his eyes on the palm of his hands.

Sheldon looked at him, then heard him whipper.

Sheldon: Don't cry.. I'm here for you.

Leonard looked up, those words.. meant so much to him.. those words had so much meaning..

Sheldon then made a thoughtful, cute smile, bringing Leonard in to kiss, once again.

-------------------------------

There! I tried making the chapter longer. I hope this wasn't all over the place. I tried making it good, but without adding "too much", you know? Also thank you for actually reading this book, I wasn't expecting any views at all actually. Last time I checked I was at 29! For me, thats pretty damn good! Thank yall so much again, more coming very, very soon. <3 I just decided to read my own book, to see if it made sense, I realized it's so corny 😭 SORRY. I will try to make the other chapters less corny lol.