00 ;

Shinigami ◊ Michael Clifford

Allison gasped as she looked at the mysterious figure who had just appeared, her heart nearly stopping in her chest at the sudden appearance and her eyes widened as she took in his appearance.

He looked as if he was only twenty, with black hair and black wings sprouting from his shoulder blades and Michael studied her as she stared at him.

"You can see me?" He asked quietly, and Allison nodded as she stepped forward, reaching her hand out to poke his chest but he stepped back and watched her.

"Yes, I can. What are you?" She asked, her hand reaching out to touch his wings before the wing moved arupbtly, and she retracted her hand as he looked at her.

"A Shinigami." He answered, and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as he stared at her, amazed she could see him.

"What's that?" Allison asked, and Michael frowned before stepping back and his wings folded behind his back as he gave her a solemn smile.

"A God of Death."

* * *

Hello! This is my new A.U., based off of Death Note, an anime which I strongly recommend you watch because it's so fucking cool and I have to thank @unicornsoup for introducing it to me (and basically forcing me but it's okay because it's so cool).

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy. Vote on the chapters and let me know if you enjoy by commenting!

much love ; becca