04 ;

Michael Clifford

"Luke, you need to stop getting obnoxiously drunk every time you go out for a party." Allison said, and Michael laughed to himself as he watched the two.

Luke rolled his eyes as he sat on the couch, nursing his hangover and Allison smiled as she kissed his forehead, before going into the kitchen and bringing him out another water for him.

"Babe." Luke whined, covering his face from the light that was seeping in through the curtains, and Allison giggled as she went back to sit back down by him.

She ran her hands through his hair, something to calm him down and he mumbled something incoherent as he leaned into her touch, and she kissed his forehead as she massaged his scalp.

Michael watched in utter boredom as the couple interacted, picking at his fingernails as he waited for them to at least do something. He unfurled his wings, shaking them out gently and sighed.

He didn't really see the purpose of his wings, as he never flew. When he was younger, as in a few thousand centuries ago, he would fly around but only in the Underworld, never now.

Allison stood, stretching out and yawned as Luke fell forward on the couch, and she snorted as she went into the bedroom and Michael followed.

He quickly left the bedroom with a blush on his face, as Allison was changing and he felt extremely awkward about it, despite her not being able to see him.

She came back out after a bit, now dressed in new clothes and she glanced at her phone before scribbling something on a note, and leaving it by Luke as she grabbed her purse and left the apartment.

She walked down the stairs, Michael following behind her as she went and he smiled to himself as she hummed a random song, and went outside. Michael looked around, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion as he saw snow.

She held her hand out, smiling a bit as some flakes fell and she stuck her tongue out as well, and Michael watched her in utter amusement as she continued it, but realized people were staring and straightened up.

A blush coated her face, and she walked away hastily as they started to laugh, and Michael glared at them, his eyes flashing black but continued following Allison.

Michael's eyes only turned black when he was angry, and even though they couldn't see him, it made him feel better. He radiated power when he was angry, and was truly in his Shinigami form when angered.

He regained his composure as he followed Allison, slowly calming down as he watched her. His feelings were growing with every amount of time he spent with her, and he hated that.

Because in six months, he'd have to take her life.

But as of now, he was going to enjoy watching her, despite that sounding creepy. She wandered into an older looking store, and a musky smell filled Michaels nose as he went through the door, finding Allison once again.

It was a vintage shop, filled with vinyls, clothing, books and more. If there was one thing Michael loved about the mortal world, it was the music. Some of his favorites were Green Day, Def Leppard, All Time Low, etc.

He may have appeared at a few concerts, just so he could at least try to experience a normal mortal life. But he didn't really feel anything when he was there, and he hated that.

He only felt the emotions nobody ever wanted to feel. Anguish, pain, sadness, and anger.

But when he was with Allison, he felt something else. He didn't know what it was, but he liked the feeling of it. When he was with her, he felt as if he could do anything.