15 ;

Michael Clifford

Luke was confused as he saw Allison standing in the doorway with tear stained cheeks and an expression on her face that he's seen only once before. The only other time that he had seen her with such a broken expression is when her parents passed away.

Michael frowned as he saw tears form in Allison's eyes once again as Luke entered the bedroom and clenched his fists in anger.

"Baby what's wrong?" Luke asked, walking towards her but she stopped him as she held her hand up and glared at him.

"Are you going to act innocent right now? You know what is wrong, don't act like you don't. How could you Luke? We had everything, we had the world together." She whispered, crossing her arms over her body as she felt his gaze on her.

"Baby, what are you talking about?" He asked, desperate to know what had happened in the three hours that he had been gone.

"Don't you fucking dare call me baby. You don't have that right anymore." She snarled, and Luke's eyes widened in confusion at her sudden mood change.

"I love you, damn it I love you so damn much but you need to go now. You need to leave, because we're going to destroy each other."

"You and I are going to say something that we will regret and as of now I cannot handle that." She finished, tears vividly streaming down her face at this point and Luke opened his mouth but she cut him off.

"Leave." Allison whimpered, crossing her arms over her chest and Luke shook his head.

"No, not until you tell me what the hell I did." Luke yelled, and Allison scoffed as she ran a hand through her hair and glared at him.

"You cheated on me you asshole. And don't you dare say that you didn't. Out of all the people, Maria? Really? She's not even a nice person." Allison cried, wiping away her tears and Luke frowned.

"How did you find out?" Luke asked, his own voice cracking and Allison sobbed out loud as he looked at her, guilt evident in his eyes.

"God, you don't even deny it." She cried, rubbing her forehead and Luke looked down at his feet as his heart broke with every tear that fell down her cheeks.

"Because I did, okay? And it was the stupidest and dumbest mistake that I've ever made Allison. I love you so damn much, but I was drunk and slightly irritated and I gave in. I don't know why." He said, tears forming in his own eyes as he walked towards her.

"Don't come near me. I want you to leave, Luke. I cannot be around you right now and I cannot think.

"Baby, I didn't mean to do it. I could never do that to you, it was the alcohol that night." He said, his voice sounding desperate and Michael restrained himself and fought the urge to rip his head off at that moment.

"No, Luke. Alcohol will only make a person cheat if they were considering doing it sober. Being drunk only changes how you act and behave, not your morals. Don't you dare say it was the alcohol that night." Allison cried, her hands shaking as she brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

Luke looked extremely defeated at that moment. His shoulders were slumped forward, his eyes contained this amount of sadness in them, but nothing that compared to how Allison looked.

Her eyes were glossy from the tears and puffy from the constant rubbing of them, her hair a frizzy mess as she continued running a hand through it out of nerves, and her eyes told the most of all.

In that moment, she was broken. The last person that she thought she could trust has broken her, and she felt as if it was entirely her fault. It was nearly silent as Luke moved around the apartment, only Allisons quiet sniffles could be heard.