7. jungkook

Kwan called for them for the second time. To Jungkook's utter joy, they met in their father's office in the old house. Jungkook knew it wasn't the end of his visits in Silvia, but he wanted to keep those to the minimum.

"Count this task as in-between the first and the second one," Kwan said.

"So it's unnecessary," Jungkook mumbled.

"It's necessary. For the peace of everyone. You two, indisputably, will spend time together. One time doing something Jungkook enjoys, the other – something Jungwon enjoys."

Jungkook glared at the wizard long enough he realized it wasn't a joke. This dinosaur was really telling them to "enjoy their time together". A thing like that did not exist when it involved Jungkook and Jungwon.

But Jungkook wanted to win. Jungkook needed to win. Picking up fights and throwing tantrums would slow him down. He just wanted to win already, so he could move to the other side of the world, forget he had a twin and enjoy his life away from everything he grew up with.

"But I'm choosing first," Jungkook said. "And I'm taking my friends."

"Oh God, no." Jungwon muttered, making the most pained expression.

Jungkook got maybe a bit angry when Jungwon said something mean about him, but talking shit about his friends was inexcusable.

"Excuse me, what is your problem with my friends?"

"They are weird. Weirder than you."

"Do you hear me saying shit about your asshole gym friend?"

"Now what is your problem with Namjoon?"

"Have you heard him talk about people who have less muscles than him? Fucking ridiculous."

"And that's worse than your accidentally matched friends? One is an aggressive Goth, the other Michele Obama wannabe, and the last one an eco freak. And then there is you, but don't get me started."

Jungkook wanted to strike back so badly, but no words came to him. His friends meant the world to him, and Jungwon, out of all people, calling them out for what made them who they were, upset Jungkook. It made him so upset he didn't feel like fighting anymore. He was going to bring his friends regardless of what his asshole brother had to say about them.

In the afternoon, as per every Thursday, Jungkook and the gang were meeting in Taehyung's second hand bookstore.

A year ago, he took it over his father, as he'd always wanted to take over the business. Sometimes it was a challenge to juggle the store and school, but Taehyung's dad was way past the age of retirement, so he made an effort.

With their newest goal of moving to Paris, Taehyung was going to open an online version of the store, hire someone to run the place in the city and someone to distribute the orders. Everything that could be done remotely was going to be Taehyung's job.

While still in the city, they met at the store every Thursday, either reading, helping Taehyung or utterly distracting him.

Jungkook didn't like bringing his twin into this space and in between his friends, but there was no other way if he wanted to survive this.

"Just to be clear," he said, as the two of them walked down the street, "there will be no bonding whatsoever."

"I did not hope there would be."

"And behave. Whatever you think about them, keep it to yourself."

"I don't like them, they don't like me. Simple."