30. jungwon

2 years later

Jungwon locked his phone, sprawled on the bed in his dorm room, and reached for the wand. He looked across the room.

"Get dressed, Jungkook is coming," he said.

Namjoon moved his book to the side and glanced down at himself. He'd been enjoying being shirtless recently. Jungwon could see a comment at the tip of his tongue, but Namjoon had been trying to be kinder about Jungkook. So he sighed and pulled a shirt over his head.

Jungwon swirled the wand, opening a two-way portal between his room and the staircase in front of Jungkook's Parisian apartment.

As soon as it opened, Jungkook and Taehyung stepped through it. Taehyung looked more dressed up than usually, and Jungkook was carrying a bunch of clothes over his hands. Jungwon knew what awaited him. Call it twin-telepathy, but he'd been way better at this recently.

"I knew you'd be underdressed," Jungkook said, and the portal behind them closed.

Jungwon put his hands under his head. "It's a party at a frat house. You don't have to dress up."

"You never dress up, anyways." Jungkook whined. Whined. Jungkook was growing way more comfortable with him. "Come on. Once. Let me dress you up once."

Jungwon looked at Taehyung. "He forced you too, didn't he?"

"I don't have much to say." Taehyung chuckled, taking a seat at Jungwon's desk.

Jungkook shot him a look, before dropping the clothes onto Jungwon. "Get dressed. I'll do your make-up, too."

"Come on."

"No, you come on. You're my older brother. You have to let me."

"What sort of rule is that? And I'm older by a minute."

"That never bothered you before. Come on."

What arguments did Jungwon have against it? None.

He should have planned to dress up as soon as he suggested Jungkook and Taehyung come to the next party with him. Right after Jungkook said he was curious about college parties.

With a sigh, he pushed the clothes off of himself and stood up.

Jungwon couldn't help but notice what his current life looked like. And how much more he liked this life than whatever he made out of it before. He was going to a party, well aware he'd leave at least tipsy. He was hanging out with his brother. He was enjoying himself. Jungwon enjoyed himself more in the past two years than ever before.

Jungwon, fairly comfortable around the people in his room, dressed down to his underwear and put on a pair of jeans and a white sleeveless shirt Jungkook brought for him.

"Tuck it in," Jungkook said.

Jungwon did, and looked down at himself. He raised his arms to check. "You didn't have anything more revealing, did you?"

"You know I did." Jungkook chuckled. "I went easy on you, anyways."

Jungkook himself had a see through shirt on. Taehyung was wearing a short sleeved buttoned shirt with leopard print. Buttoned up was a brave statement, because the shirt was halfway unbuttoned.

Jungwon threw the denim jacket on top of the shirt. He looked down again. With not an ounce of black of himself, he was feeling weird.

"Your shoes are black," Jungkook said, as if reading his mind. That was happening more and more often the closer they got. "And underwear. Don't worry."