part 3

〜

next day - 8:58am

y/n was currently at her campus, running to her class which was at 9am. she overslept again because she decided to watch a few more animes after watching the first one before falling asleep.

right when the clock struck 9 she opened the door. most of the seats were already taken so unfortunately she had to take the empty front seats.

the classes continued on until it was the cafeteria break.

—☆—

she took her usual food as always and tried searching for her friends in the crowd. but fate wasn't on her side today.

her eyes locked with the person she never wanted to see again. before she started feeling heavy, she quickly took her eyes off him before he could.

"...boo~"

y/n turned around already knowing who it was, and saw hu tao, smiling brightly at her.

"i was searching for you hu tao."
"what a coincidence, me too!"

she pulled y/n towards one of the empty seats and signalled the others to join in.

"you're telling me, my life has been a whole lie???" itto said dramatically.

"yes." shinobu replied with a straight face.

"what are you guys talking about?"

"itto was today years old when he realised the difference between tangerines and oranges"

"considering itto i'm actually not surprised." hu tao added.

"OI IS THIS AN INSULT TO YOUR FAVOURITE ALPHA GIGACHAD HOMIE!?"

"itto everyone's watching keep it low!" xingqiu glared at him, though he found it funny.

"NO ITTO GO ON NO ONE SHALL TAKE AWAY FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION FROM THE GIGACHADS!" childe lurked in

"YEAH THATS RIGHT!"

it was all chaos, with childe and itto shouting nonsense and hutao cheering on them, while chongyun and xiao were at the verge of ending both of them. they were glad thoma wasn't here today or else it'd have been even more chaotic. y/n couldn't even eat properly but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying the drama.