part 6

〜

after spending some time with her friends, y/n was finally back to her dorm. but she had no time to rest because she promised she'd go out with mona.

"y/n get ready fast, we'll leave in 10 minutes."

y/n was currently in her room, trying to pick up an outfit to wear. sounds easy but she was struggling.

"i have nothing to wear..." she said to herself while looking at the pile of clothes scattered around which was obviously not 'nothing'.

at the end she decided to put on a brown cardigan over her white shirt, with a peach skirt and black socks coming up to her knees, along with a butterfly necklace that hu tao had gifted her.

y/n came out of her room and saw mona dressed in a rather fancy way that made her have second thoughts about her own fit. was she wearing too casual?

mona was wearing a purple off shoulder dress with a choker on her neck. she also wore a star bracelet on her left hand, and boots.

'damn i feel so underdressed this is embarrassing' y/n facepalmed.

"you ready?"

"yeah." y/n replied, as they headed out of the dorm.

—☆—

y/n actually had no idea where she was going or who she was meeting. she was the type to chill and follow along which later on made her nervous about her own impulsive actions.

soon they both stopped in front of a rather big yet aesthetically pleasing café.

"we're here."

mona opened the door and y/n followed her in. 'wait did she even tell her friends i'm coming—'

"hello besties!" mona called out while waving.

y/n slowly looked up from the ground while still being behind mona and saw kazuha. she was not close to him but she wouldn't disregard him as a friend as they did talk frequently when she and scaramouche were still together.

other than him, she also saw fischl, tomo, heizou and ... scaramouche.

she did not expect him to be here, or rather, she completely forgot that there were chances of him being here since he was mona's friend. how can she back out now? she knew it'd be rude for the others who had no connection with this.