𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 ; 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

please note — !

this is a ONE-SHOT. it will not affect the real plot-line of my story. take it as a late valentine's day special one-shot and don't associate the plot-line here with the actual story lol

〜

genres: angst, fluff, humour
word count: 2.3k (it's long i'm sorry T.T)

now playing::

» spring day - bts «
1:11 ─〇───── 4:34
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"why are you so mad on a february morning?" childe kept nudging him, receiving an annoyed face in response.

"go bother someone else, i'm not in the mood." scaramouche turned to the side, away from childe, who had an everlasting smile plastered on his face.

"is our little kuni mad he's alone on a valentine's day? hah, didn't know you were into that." childe laughed, but scaramouche didn't find this funny at all. he didn't want to lose his temper and cause a scene, so he decided to keep quiet.

they were in the middle of a park. scaramouche wanted to have a walk alone until he met childe on the way, who apparently had a date with his boyfriend and was supposed to meet up here. just when he thought his day couldn't get worse.

"oh, looks like my date's here, see you later scarapooki— ouch!" he finally got the punch scaramouche has been wanting to give ever since they came here.

"fine, i'll stop! see you later."  childe playfully winked before running over to his date, who seemed lost. it looked like it was his first time coming here.

scaramouche sighed. what was he supposed to do now? wait, why did he even come here in the first place? of course, it's because he had a tiny bit of hope that maybe he would see her today. maybe she would finally come back.

3 long years. they didn't see a trace of each other. talking through texts didn't have the same feeling as seeing her face to face. he couldn't hold her in his arms, he couldn't get cuddles, he couldn't get small kisses. though he deeply hated physical affection, he somehow craved for them whenever she was around.

how much more do i have to wait?

3 years passed without seeing each other, promises broken a couple of times, when she'd tell him she's coming soon, but when exactly is soon? everyday he'd come out, hoping she'd magically appear in the midst of a crowd, locking eyes with each other, and hopefully run towards each other to share the longest hug.

he hated how much of a hopeless romantic he was. he hated himself for fantasising about his love life. he never thought he would even have a love life in the first place, but there he was, clouded with an eternity of thoughts, thinking about nothing but her.