part 17

〜

"and your idea sucks!" both thoma and shinobu shouted in unison, glaring at itto.

y/n and her friends were currently at the university cafeteria, except for childe. they decided to meet up on a wednesday because they knew childe had classes around this time. itto was supposed to have his classes too but he decided to skip it to join in the discussion.

and the discussion being, childe's birthday.

itto had suggested they all cosplay as alpha wolves and surprise childe in the middle of the forest at full moon but obviously no one agreed on doing that, though childe might've actually liked that idea.

"well why don't you guys suggest something then?" itto frowned.

"there they are!" someone shouted from the other side causing y/n's group to look towards the direction of the voice.

on looking, they noticed tomo, heizou, kazuha and scaramouche walking towards them, with tomo being the most enthusiastic one.

"yo, let's team up and do something for childe's birthday!"

"didn't he throw that weird doll into your backyard?" thoma asked.

"uhh he did but we made up with a bro hug." tomo shrugged.

"oh yes please join! the more, the merrier. hopefully you guys have more fun ideas like me." itto grinned.

"alright, alright! drop in your ideas then!" hu tao spoke.

"i don't get why we are doing this. a few months ago, we were thinking about celebrating his funeral." chongyun sighed, too tired to think of anything.

"because it's fun of course!"

"here's my idea. we blindfold him to the mental hospital. effective and efficient." y/n jokingly suggested, though some part of it was lowkey true.

"sounds good to me." yoimiya agreed.

"HEY! that's not how a birthday surprise works!" itto glared at both of them.

"why don't we just call him over to one of our houses and surprise him there? as for the gifts, let's meet up at the mall." shinobu suggested, getting an approval from the rest.

"sounds perfect. let's meet up in the evening today! how does that sound?" heizou asked.

"fine by me, but childe should not find out. itto don't talk to him." thoma pointed at itto.