part 9

〜

y/n was currently at the university library alone, studying. she always preferred sitting at the corner as she was further away from people, and this was also her default place to study. considering the university was elite, the library was really huge. she was sure no one would come over to this corner to disturb her peace. until she heard someone speak.

"...go sit somewhere else." she immediately recognised the voice. it was none other than scaramouche.

y/n was wearing a bucket hat while looking down at her book so he had no idea who he was talking to, until she looked up.

silence.

"what are you doing here?" he asked coldly.

"studying. can't you see?" y/n replied in a monotonous tone, without looking at him.

"out of all places, here??"

"yeah this is my go-to place."

"no it's mine."

"it's mine. get yourself a new place and adjust there." her replies were making him more annoyed each second.

"why don't you do that?"

"i think you forgot the fact that this was our go-to place, not just yours."

scaramouche paused for a moment. she was right. it was both her and scaramouche's corner. being the nerds they are, they often came to this exact spot to study together. but the scenario was a lot different now.

"well not anymore."

"not my problem."

scaramouche groaned. it's not like there was only one single seat but why would either of them want to study on the same table?

just as scaramouche was about to say something else, he got interrupted by another voice.

"scaramouche? y/n?"

they both turned their heads to the direction of the voice to see mona, standing there with a confused expression.

"are you guys hanging out?"

"NO!" both of them responded in unison with annoyed faces.

"... then what are you doing?"