600 Years Ago...

600 years ago...

Humans were protected from many evils by a great and benevolent Rabbit God.

Until one day,

A Vampire Lord made a powerful spell that defeated the Rabbit God turning them into a Demon Rabbit and proceeded to enslave all mankind.

Humanity would have been extinct, if not for the Boy and Girl of Legend, who both came to face the Demons and used their Legendary Music to bind all demons into tiny dolls.

The Rabbit God known as Bloody Bunny was sent 600 years in the future and was founded by a boy named Y/n L/n, who had a talent for music as his musical talents brought the rabbit back to life and returned the favor by protecting him from any danger that he may come across.

Overtime, their bond grew stronger than ever as they make their way over to the next Ayupan concert, where Y/n finally gets to meet his favorite popstar idol for the first time.

Until an old enemy decided to crash the party as the Vampire Lord returned to seek his power to enslave humanity and forces Y/n and Ayupan to break the curse with their musical talents.

However, the two of them don't know about the legend as he somehow mistaken them for the Boy and Girl of Legend from 600 years ago.

With a burst of courage and determination, the three of them decided to go on an amazing journey throughout the entire world to put an end to the Vampire Lord's reign of terror once and for all.

Will our heroes have the power to defeat the Vampire Lord, or will the demonic entity be able to put Bloody Bunny, Y/n and Ayupan under his evil spell to enslave humanity once more?

NeoDracunyan Presents:

A Mind-Eye Production

Y/N X BLOODY BUNNY

Theme Song: