Chapter 4 - Lunch Under the Cherry Blossoms

Location: Creation City High School

Date: March 14, 2005

Time: 12:00 PM

No POV

As Bloody Bunny traveled through the school's air ducts after getting some info from Billy Mason and his now former henchmen that decided to move on and let Billy take the fall for it to not get into any more trouble, she went over to Y/n's third period class, which is choir class, so that she can take Y/n over to the "secluded place" near the school yard that the boys mentioned to have lunch at to avoid getting into one of Billy Mason's cruel pranks.

By the time she managed to find the Choir Air vent, she found Y/n sitting with his classmates as she watches over him like a hawk. Then she saw Y/n getting up and walk in front of the class with a blue haired boy wearing a red cap backwards as they are about to have a rap battle as part of a class project by their choir teacher, Mr. Updike.

Then with the two raising up their mics to start the rap battle, Y/n was the first one to sing the first verse, which sounded really sweet and smooth that is music to the rabbit's ears that she never heard Y/n singing in such a beautiful angelic voice as she listens to the whole song before the lunch bell rang.

Song Plays - Senpai (Crystal Mix) - Friday Night Funkin': Crystal Mix Mod

After the song was finished and the lunch bell rang, Bloody Bunny got up after listening to Y/n and Boyfriend's rap battle and ran over to the nearest air duct and got out to get back to Y/n, so she can take him somewhere more peaceful and quieter to have their lunch "uninterrupted".

Then as Y/n started leaving the classroom and was going to head up to the roof to eat his lunch at, until he was stopped by a couple of furry hands, which he turned to see Bloody Bunny back in his backpack.

Bloody Bunny: (Whispers) My advice to you, don't go up on the roof or else you gonna get--

Y/n: (Whispers) BB, where were you? I was getting worried about you when I got inside the school, and you were not in my own backpack when I got into my first period class.

Bloody Bunny: (Whispers) We'll talk about that later. Listen to me, your school bully is going to dump a whole vat of hot sauce over if you go up to the roof, but I heard there's a place where we can eat at that no one will bother us. So, just follow my lead and we'll talk about it during lunch, ok?

Y/n: Alright then.

So, Y/n followed Bloody Bunny's direction to where their own spot is located at, and it took at least a couple of minutes to get there, and Y/n was surprised to see that they're in a forest area with a picnic table to eat at and it looks like the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom.

Y/n: Wow. This place is beautiful, and the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom. How did you find out about this place, BB?

Bloody Bunny: Well, while I was out of your backpack, I went into the school's air vents and found Billy Mason and his goons in the boy's bathroom, and he was planning to dump a whole vat of hot sauces onto you when you got up to the roof. Luckily, his goons had enough of Billy's antics and decided to ditch him to let him take the blame. They also mentioned about the forest location that are now in and I thought this place would be our new spot to have lunch at.

Y/n: Wow. That's some great detective work, BB? But please let me know when you're gonna come out of my backpack to crawl into the air vents next time. You almost gave me a heart attack when you got out of my backpack like that.