Chapter 2 - Meeting Bloody Bunny

Location: Y/n's Cabin - Moonlight Woods

Date: March 14, 2005

Time: 5:00 PM

No POV

After Y/n finally got back home to his cabin in Moonlight Woods with the dirty bunny plushie doll that he found back at the local dump that suddenly fell from the sky like a comet

After Y/n finally got back home to his cabin in Moonlight Woods with the dirty bunny plushie doll that he found back at the local dump that suddenly fell from the sky like a comet. But before he had to go take a shower to get rid of the awful garbage smell after he had to hide under the dumpster to get away from the school bully named Billy Mason and his goons, he has to wash up his dirty clothes that is all covered in dirt and grime in the wash.

However, he did remember bringing back the rabbit plushie home with him and he decided to wash it first before washing his clothes next. So, he grabbed the rabbit plushie from his backpack and placed it inside the washer, put the detergent and fabric softener in, set it to "Gentle Wash" and turned on the washer.

With the rabbit getting a nice clean wash, Y/n then went into his room that is also has a bathroom, took his dirty clothes off and put it in the hamper to wash them later as he started washing off the awful garbage smell of his body that took him over 2 hours until he was finally clean from all of the dirty garbage from the dump.

Then after drying up and putting on some fresh new clothes, he went over to the washer and pulled out the rabbit to find it all sparkly clean with a fresh scent of cotton and lavender and placed in the dryer, before cooking up some fresh ramen for dinner tonight.

Y/n always loved to cook some homemade ramen for dinner with some fresh ingredients that he bought at the supermarket and at the local farmer's market since his uncle taught him how to cook his own food, especially how to make some homemade ramen with the freshest ingredients from the market.

The Rabbit plushie should be done drying up in the dryer once Y/n finishes cooking up the ramen in the kitchen.

Timeskip - 25 Minutes Later

After Y/n finished cooking up the ramen for dinner tonight, he grabbed a bowl and some chopsticks and starting eating his ramen, which turned out just right for him to eat until he heard the dryer buzzer, telling him that the rabbit is now dry as Y/n put his bowl down and took the rabbit out the dryer to feel how soft it's fur was after being in the dry for a while.

Y/n: Wow. This plushie's fur is so soft and cuddly, I never felt something this soft before in my life. I don't know what kind of material that they use, but this plushie is such a thick and luxurious hare. I'll just put this on the counter and finish my meal before I can figure out where did it come from.

So then, as Y/n gets back to his ramen until his bowl was empty, he got his phone out to search up any information about the plushie that he found at the dump that fell from the sky but found nothing at all as it only led him to a wild goose chase as he kept searching until he finally decided to give up on the research.