Chapter 5 - Training to the Path of Freedom and Stardom

Location: Y/n's Cabin - Moonlight Woods

No POV

As Y/n and Bloody Bunny went back home after school, they both started planning on their training on rap battling to the songs from the hit game called Friday Night Funkin' while Bloody Bunny teaches Y/n on how to learn the art of kung-fu and ninjitsu in order to defend himself from constant danger.

So, Y/n started up the game and began teaching Bloody Bunny the basic training of the game by playing the tutorial level which was an easy level for BB to beat until they moved onto the next levels from Week 1 to Week 7 to the many FNF Mods from the FNF Community. It proved to be a challenge for Bloody Bunny to hit those notes without missing so many of them that will result in a game over.

Eventually, the two of them decided to have a rap battle of their own as they set up a camera and recording equipment to record every second of their rap battle before posting it onto the internet to see if it will get them the views, they need to have a chance to have a duet with Ayupan on stage during one of her upcoming concerts.

Songs Play - Carno & Bloodshed- Vs. Bloody Bunny - Friday Night Funkin'

After such an amazing performance between the two, they managed to upload the video of their rap battle with a bit of special effects for good measure and they were both surprised to see so many views piling up after they posted the video online. It just went from 100 view for a minute but after at least 45 minutes it went to 500,000 and after a full hour, it just went to over a million views.

Y/n and Bloody Bunny had never seen something happen like this after they just posted it on YouTube. That will surely be enough to get Ayupan's attention to be a part of her next concert.

While the video is getting more views at every second, the two of them decided to spend the whole day by do some self-defense training outside of the cabin at the backyard with Bloody Bunny as his mentor and sensei as Y/n is about to learn the ways of becoming a powerful fighter like she is back in 600 years ago.

They first started off with hand-to-hand combat which was a bit a tough challenge for Y/n, knowing how strong and powerful she is for a 600-year-old Bunny Goddess, Y/n didn't give up and kept trying to master that technique no matter how hard or how strong BB is despite being the size of a plush doll.

Bloody Bunny: C'mon, Y/n. I know you can do better than that. 

Y/n: That's easier for you to say cause you're pretty strong for a soft and cuddly plush doll.

Bloody Bunny: True, but you're not gonna defend yourself if you don't know how to perform hand-to-hand combat. Now get up and come at me!

Y/n: Alright, I will. I'll show you what I can do to learn from someone like you.

Bloody Bunny: We'll see about that.

So then, they went through a whole series of lessons in martial arts, kung-fu and ninjitsu and Y/n eventually is starting to get the hang of Bloody Bunny's intensive training regimen as Y/n goes through 100 push-ups, sit-ups and squats along with a 10-kilometer run. Bloody Bunny also advised Y/n to eat three meals daily and eating a banana in the morning is alright, but she also suggests eating a well-balanced diet between eating meats, fruits and veggies.