Chapter 1 - An Amazing Discovery from the Stars

Location: Downtown Creation City

Date: March 14, 2005 - 600 Years Later

Time: 4:30 PM

No POV

It all started on a early spring afternoon in Creation City, a peaceful town where creativity is always around in every corner, but not so peaceful when a young boy in a F/c hoodie jacket by the name of Y/n L/n, who is currently running away from his high school bully named Billy Mason and his cronies, Joe, Larry, and Nate because of he humiliated him during choir class since was known to have a voice of an angel when it comes to singing and music with Mason's singing voice that sounded like a dying moose during hunting season in the middle of July.

You see, Y/n has always wanted to be a famous rapper like in his favorite video game for his Playstation game console called Friday Night Funkin' that he got for his 10th birthday by his late parents that died in a fatal car crash and suddenly after playing the game so many times, he somehow gained the ability to sing with the many voices of the cast in Friday Night Funkin' along with the many FNF Mod characters that can be downloaded into the game via SD card.

With his newfound talent, Y/n has been practicing for a long time in order to get to meet his favorite popstar idol, Ayupan ever since he started listening to her song on YouTube and he had fallen in love with her ever since he laid eyes on her.

Billy Mason on the other hand is well known in Creation City High School as the biggest jerk in the whole world and the most popular kid in school and proud of it. He and his crew will stop at nothing to make everyone's life a living nightmare and Y/n was there favorite to pick on since Y/n doesn't have much friends in both inside and outside of school.

What make you hate Billy Mason worse is that he always come up on top like when you bought a CD of your friend's favorite band, he buys concert tickets of their favorite band with V.I.P. Passes to go along with it.

If you had a dog that can do a neat trick, he gets a much bigger and mean dog that can do more than one trick.

If you draw your very own superhero with a lot of effort and creativity into it, he draws a whole gang of superheroes with a team name that labels as "Big-Headed "Narcissist" just to win the heart of the girl in the class that you had a crush on since kindergarten.

Even if you go to a great place in the world like New York City, he's been there more than five times.

That's why you should never be friends with Billy Mason with an ego the size of his own head.

Right now, Y/n is running as fast as his legs can carry to avoid getting a pounding from Billy and his goons all because he was better at singing than Mason ever was.

That's also another reason why everyone doesn't like Billy Mason because whenever someone does something better than Billy Mason can ever do, he will do whatever he can to make their life a living hell of a time.