Chapter 6 - Y/n and Bloody Bunny Meets Ayupan

Location: Tokyo

Date: December 24, 2008 - Christmas Eve

No POV

After the long flight to Toyko, Y/n and Bloody Bunny made their way to the stadium with their V.I.P. for Y/n to go LIVE on stage with Ayupan while Bloody Bunny watches over the performance with the audience to make sure that Y/n and Ayupan are safe from whatever kind of evil threat that would ruin Y/n's big moment with his idol, Ayupan.

Y/n then walked up on stage to see Ayupan in her Christmas outfit as Y/n is finally seeing his idol for the very first time and he is performing with her for the first time live on stage with a bunch of people watching this amazing performance.

Ayupan: Hello everybody! Thank you all for coming here tonight with our special guest, Y/n L/n! Without further ado, Let's rock!

Y/n: This is the best day of my entire life!!

Song Plays - Fourth Wall - Vs. Ayupan - Funkin' Nights at Freddy's - FNF Mod

As both Y/n and Ayupan started having the duet of their lives in front of live audience, the crowd cheered for them with Bloody Bunny watching the action and seems to enjoy watching Y/n performing really well with Ayupan and having a good time. Until...she spotted something trying to get to Y/n and Ayupan by running down the steps that leads to the stage area, not even noticing that Bloody Bunny was blending into the crowd making sure that Y/n and Ayupan are fully protected from harm. They were a group of skull-faced plush dolls known as Skull Minions (Kikkies) trying to get to Y/n and Ayupan while she spotted her arch-enemies right hand man on top of the catwalk, The Mummy Minion as he is watching down at the two from above before Bloody Bunny jumped on top of the catwalk to deal with the threat.

Bloody Bunny: Who are you and why are you here?

The Mummy Minion then sends out his henchmen to take out Bloody Bunny, but she managed to throw some hay makers at them before the Mummified Kikkie decided to take matters into his own hands as he unseathed his switchblade knives in his wrists to attack Bloody Bunny.

Bloody Bunny: I will not let you and your henchmen ruin Y/n's big moment, and I'll not let that happen.

Then with a burst of energy, Bloody Bunny closed her eyes before opening them to reveal red-and-orange-colored eyes as she brought out her katana blade and began slicing away at the Kikkies charging out at her resulting in them poofing away with vampire bats flying away into the night sky until she came face to face with the Mummy Minion.

They both began fighting each other until he used his mummy wrapping to attack BB until she dodged it away and spotted the net trap that the Mummy Minion set up that he was gonna use to capture Y/n and Ayupan. She quickly dived down and cut the net into ribbons with her blade, causing both Y/n and Ayupan to stop what they're doing after seeing Bloody Bunny get on the stage and seeing the broken remains of the net that fell down.

Luckily, they were both finished with the song and the crowd thinks that this was part of the show.

Y/n: BB? What the heck is going on here?

Bloody Bunny: You and your friend here are in trouble. My mortal enemy from 600 years has arrived and I think he and his minions are trying capture you and Ayupan.

Y/n: (Shocked) Seriously? That's bad news, we should get-

But before Y/n could finish his sentence to tell Bloody Bunny that they should evacuate the entire building along with him, Bloody Bunny and Ayupan to escape whatever is coming to get them, a swarm of vampire bats came down from above to attack them until Ayupan jumped and used her microphone stand to hit the oncoming swarm of bats like a baseball bat.