Chapter 3 - The Next Morning...

Location: Y/n's Cabin - Moonlight Woods

Date: March 14, 2005

Time: 6:00 AM

No POV

As the alarm clock began to ring telling Y/n to wake up and get ready to school like he always did as a daily routine to be on time for school to avoid getting in trouble for being late, he groggily gets up and slams down the snooze button before turning it off. He then stretches out his back and is about to get up out of bed to get ready for school today.

However, before he was about to get off the bed, he notices that he was still holding onto Bloody Bunny to his chest that he realizes that she was a living doll and a powerful god from the past and was surprised to see her fast asleep on her stomach with her head placed where his heart is at as she seems to be sleeping rather peacefully and can see her breathing softly through her nose.

But Y/n doesn't have time to watch Bloody Bunny sleeping as he gently started poking her to wake her up, which she slowly opened her eyes to find herself sleeping on the job and finds Y/n wide awake.

Bloody Bunny: Huh? Did I fell asleep on the job?

Y/n: Yeah, you did, but I'm not mad at you for falling asleep and I am still alive and well, so let's get ourselves ready for the day and get to school on time. I don't want to be late today and I'm pretty sure that Billy and his friends are waiting for me at the schoolyard gate.

Bloody Bunny: Very well then. I'll be waiting in the living room while you get yourself ready for school.

Y/n: Alright then. I'll meet you at the front door when I'm ready to go.

Bloody Bunny: Ok then.

So then, Y/n started his daily morning routine by taking a shower, put on some fresh clean clothes and a new hoodie to wear today and cook up a quick breakfast to eat while packing up his lunch for today until he is finally ready to go to school.

He then grabs his backpack with his stuff inside and heads out the front door, where Bloody Bunny was waiting for him like she said she would be when Y/n is ready for school today.

Bloody Bunny: Alright, are you finally ready to head to school?

Y/n: Yep. I got my lunch ready and my school stuff in my backpack and I'm all ready to go. But how are you going to get into school without getting caught? The school probably wouldn't allow me to bring anything to school that's alive.

Bloody Bunny: Don't worry, I have an idea. Unzip your backpack.

Y/n: Ok, but as long as we get to the school, just be on your best behavior until the school is over.

Bloody Bunny: Like I said, don't worry about it. I know what I'm doing here. Just unzip that backpack of your and let me in so we can get to school on time.

Y/n: Alright, alright. No need to get all fussy about it.

So then, Y/n unzipped his backpack and let's Bloody Bunny in as he leaves it open a bit for her to breathe out of the backpack, so that she doesn't suffocate from the lack of air, if she even needs air to breathe at all since, she is a Goddess from 600 years ago. With Bloody Bunny safely inside the backpack and Y/n ready to go to school, the two of them head out of the cabin and head their way over to school.

Location: Creation City High School

Time: 7:35 PM

It wasn't too far from where Y/n lived at to get to school from his cabin home in the woods, but he finally made it to school on time and he's expecting to find Billy and his goons waiting for him at the front gate at the school to finish what they were about to do to Y/n.