chapter 11

When Alice arrived at the top of the hill, she heard screams coming from the Whomping Willow. In worry, she quickly ran over to the tree and couldn't believe what she was witnessing. Hermione had held onto a moving branch of the Whomping Willow and was being slung around. Harry was on the ground looking for his glasses and at the same time trying to not get killed. "Alice, help!" Hermione yelled at the top of her lungs as she saw Alice in a glimpse. "This is way too much fun," Alice yelled back at her, smirking while watching the scene. "This is no time for fun Alice, help!" Harry yelled, as he was rolling on the ground. Alice sighted and walked over to the tree. 

Suddenly, it slowly stopped moving and Hermione was dropped to the floor. Harry finally found his glasses, and both ran over to Alice. "How did you do that?" Hermione asked. "Hagrid showed me the Whomping Willow once and he is friends with it so now I am too," Alice explained. "Why did he never do that with us?" Harry asked disappointed. "why are you here anyway? And where is Ron?" Alice asked confused. "Ron was dragged down that hole over there by the Grim and we have to save him!" Hermione eagerly said. "The Grim?" Alice asked. "The big black wolf. Remember at the playground, we saw him in the bushed?" Harry asked her. Then it hit Alice and for a moment she just stood there in shock. "Alice, we don't have time. We have to go down there now!" Hermione yelled and both her and Harry ran towards the hole and slid down it. "Sirius, you idiot," Alice mumbled to herself before running after the others. They all landed in a corridor with stairs, that led up into an old, abandoned house. "This leads to the Shrieking Shack," Hermione said nervously, and they all quickly walked up the stairs.

The wood was creaking in the old house and they could hear Ron grunting inside one of the rooms. They quickly ran up the wooden stairs and saw him sitting on a small, red couch in the room. "Ron," Harry said and quickly ran towards him, with Hermione following him. "Ron, you're okay," Hermione said relieved and hugged him. "The dog. Where is it?" Harry asked. "Harry, it's a trap! He's the dog, He's an Animagus!" Ron yelled, pointing at the door they came through. Everyone turned to the door. Alice slowly walked towards the others into the room, as the door closed. Behind it there stood Sirius Black, looking at them in psychotic rage. 

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" Hermione said, placing herself in front of Harry to save him. "No. Only one will die tonight," Sirius said as he slowly made his way towards the others. Alice rolled her eyes, because of how dramatic Sirius had said that sentence. "Then it'll be you!" Harry yelled, pushing Hermione to the side and running towards Sirius in anger. He threw Sirius on the ground, choking him with one hand and with the other getting his wand out of his pocked. Then he got up from the ground and held his wand right towards his face. "Harry, don't," Alice pleaded, but Harry didn't listen. Sirius started laughing. "Are you going to kill me, Harry?" he said amused. 

Suddenly, the door behind them barged open and Remus Lupin appeared in the door. "Expelliarmus!" he yelled, and Harry's wand flew out of his hand. Harry jumped up and ran to the others on Lupin's demand. "Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we," Lupin said walking towards Sirius who was still laying on the ground. "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within," Lupin added. "Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus," Sirius said, still shaking on the floor. Lupin smiled and lowered his wand so he could help him up from the ground. As Sirius got up again, he fell into Remus arms and they both hugged for a little while. The three Gryffindor's were shocked by the sight of them hugging like friends and Alice didn't know what to do anymore. "I found him," Sirius whimpered relieved as they let go of each other. "I know, I understand," Lupin replied. "Let's kill him," Sirius demanded eagerly. 

"No!" Hermione yelled into the round. "I trusted you!" Hermione yelled, looking up at Remus Lupin. "And all this time, you've been his friend," she whimpered disappointed. "He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes," Hermione said, turning to the other behind her. "Did you figure that out yourself or did Alice reveal my secret to you?" Remus asked her, walking towards her. "I- Figured it out myself, but how would Alice know?" Hermione asked confused. Everyone turned to her. "So, when you go down, I have to go down with you. That's how it is now?" Alice said walking towards Lupin. "After your stunt the other day you kind of deserve it," Lupin replied. Alice walked closely up to Lupin. "I wanted to kill him okay, but something got in the way, it wasn't my fault that I didn't want to get caught!" she whispered angrily.