11 ✔️ birthdays and big problems

"Okay who are you and what have you done to Wren?" I ask her as soon as she takes a seat

"What are you talking about?" She chuckles.

"You walked into school with a smile on your face...fuck, maybe she's sick," Indie says as she puts her hand on Wren's forehead.

"You guys are being dramatic."

"Nope, I noticed it too," Levi adds.

"Ooooh is this because of Ambrose?" Ro teases and my jaw drops to the fucking floor.

"Ambrose?! I thought you drove him home?" Indie asks.

"He stayed the night." She shrugs and both Indie and I gasp.

"Nothing happened." She quickly adds.

"Yeah okay, I find that hard to believe." Levi chuckles.

"What do you mean?" Ro asks.

"Do you know how many times he's slept over at a girl's house, told her she was special, fucked her, then left her in the dirt?" He says and I watch as Wren stiffens.

I think I'm the only one that noticed because everyone else continues talking.

Oh, Wren...please tell me you didn't lose your virginity to that fucker.

"Yeah well, I assure you nothing happened and nothing will EVER happen." She mutters angrily.

"Uh anyways...Eli's birthday is tonight and I've spent the last week making sure it's fucking perfect and-"

"Hey! I helped too." Ro cuts me off.

I hate when he does that shit.

"You fucking sat on the couch and mumbled a yes or no every time I showed you a fucking decoration! You didn't help at all!"

"That's bullshit! I chose the cake flavor too!"

"I swear you two are like an old married couple." Indie chuckles.

"No we are not and if Ro would fucking let me finish, I wanted to let you know that you're all invited and if you could please come earlier so you could help me set up?" I ask.

They all agree including Wren which surprises me but I'm also glad she's slowly allowing herself to step out of her comfort zone.

Ever since the party the other night, at least 6 guys have come up to me asking me for her number, and of course, I gave it to them.

But knowing that Ambrose and she probably did something, something tells me her finding a boyfriend will be a lot more difficult.

Speaking of Ambrose, the doors of the cafeteria burst open and he and a few of his friends walk in laughing obnoxiously loud.

He looks over and sends a smirk to Wren who in return rolls her eyes and flips him off.

That's my girl.