18 ✔️ girls night

"Ambrose! Ugh! Ambrose, stop!" I laugh as I shove his face away from my neck

This horny fucker, I can't keep up with him.

I just ended my FaceTime call with Alex to finish up another song we're working on and Ambrose threw me onto my bed and now I'm pinned beneath him.

He smiles deviously as he grabs both of my wrists and pins them above my head before going back to attacking my neck.

You know, I tried everything to stay away from him or keep him away from me but it's almost like he's a fucking magnet! He's just stuck to my side everywhere I go.

After what Levi said about Ambrose calling girls special, sleeping with them, and then leaving I felt fucking sick to my stomach.

During Eli's party, he kept texting me but I ignored him, however, as soon as I got home he was sitting on the front steps of my porch.

I was too tired to argue with him that night so like an idiot I let him into my house, we made out for god knows how long, and then we fell asleep.

And that's how our days have been going.

We're not dating, we're just...a fling?

Fuck, I don't know the proper terminology.

I have to admit though, as days go on, I feel myself growing more and more comfortable with Ambrose.

I like his company and I haven't felt this safe in my own home in a while.

Plus he's the only one who willingly watches Law and Order with me, so that's a bonus.

I feel him bite my neck causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"No! No, Ambrose! Emmy and Indie are gonna be here any minute." I tell him but I don't bother shoving him off of me.

I like how he feels.

Ew, that was cringy.

I sound like a lovesick idiot.

"I don't want to leave." He mumbles against my neck, his breath causing a chill to run down my spine.

"Well, you have to," I say as I finally manage to prop myself up on my elbows.

"I can't allow that."

"That's a good thing I never asked for your permission, now get off of me fatty."

He suddenly gets off of me, stands up, and raises his shirt.

"This my dear Wren is pure muscle." He says as he points to his abs.

Hell yeah, it's pure muscle.

Ambrose has the hottest body I've ever seen but I would never tell him that because it will only boost his ego even more.

"Eh, I've seen better." I tease.

I let out a yelp when he grabs my legs and pulls me down to the edge of my bed.