"Young Love: The Next Gen."

YOU MUST READ "Young Lies" AND "Young Love" BEFORE READING THIS BOOK!

Story Description:

Fallon Hawthorne is Las Flores' infamous bad girl, she doesn't take shit from anyone, especially her long-time enemy Kade Bishop. Kade Bishop is the definition of a douchebag, he's cocky, a fuck boy, and everything Fallon hates. What will happen when these two begin to open up and realize they have a lot more in common than they think?

Kennedy Bishop is the exact replica of her parents, she's a straight-A student with a bright future ahead of her, the only thing getting in her way is Ivarson Hale, Kennedy's arch-rival since kindergarten. What will happen when these two are forced to be co-captains of their academic decathlon team?

Geneva Calloway and Hudson Bishop were inseparable, they were as close as close can get until an incident occurred in middle school causing them to end their friendship and for her to move away. Fast forward 5 years and now Geneva's back and she's more than ready to get her revenge on the boy who shattered her heart.

Gage Bishop is solely focused on living up to his father's legacy of being a future Olympic swimmer but when a certain "it" girl named Samara Vega walks into his life and quite literally flips it upside down, he soon realizes that swimming isn't the only thing he wants to pursue. When Samara finds herself in a sticky situation with her ex, Gage takes the opportunity to step in...as her "boyfriend".

Jameson Bishop and Tatum St. Claire are polar opposites, and I mean POLAR opposites. After a very tragic and public breakup, Tatum's friends decide to give her the number of a new mystery man. What will happen when she quickly realizes this mystery man happens to be her long-time crush?

Just like her mother, Mila Bishop is shy, reserved, and obsessed with the color pink, she isn't looking for trouble and just tries her best to get through life as drama free as possible. However, that is soon short-lived when she catches the eye of resident bad boy Royce Gomez who quickly grows an interest in her and even goes as far as to...keep an eye on her. *wink wink*