14 ✔️ friends?

Why the fuck would I tell Adeline that I could drive her to LA?

Because you're a fucking idiot Elijah.

The reality of what I did set in as soon as my alarm went off this morning.

My sister and Adeline's friendship seems as if it is finally playing after being paused for so long.

I swear they're acting as if nothing ever happened.

They both do the same things they did before.

Except now there are four of them, not just Em and Adie.

The four of them spent the night here and all passed out in my sister's room.

At least that's what I thought until I walked into the kitchen and found Adeline leaning against the counter and drinking a cup of coffee.

God, she looks fucking good.

Her long legs are a sight for sore eyes.

Her blue eyes are man's weakness.

And don't even get me started on her smile.

She's still my perfect Bambi.

Even though a lot of her...assets have changed, she's still the same bubbly girl I met years ago.

"Oh! I didn't see you there." She laughs.

Her laugh immediately travels to my erection which I subtly try to fix.

"How did you sleep?" I ask.

"I woke up with your sister's foot in my face."

I bark out a laugh while she smiles.

"How did you sleep?" She asks.

Terribly.

The thought of her only being a few feet away from me kept me up almost all fucking night.

"Good."

"So what time are we leaving?" She asks.

"In about an hour."

"Okay."

She finishes up her coffee and washes the mug while I make myself some eggs.

However any thoughts I had about food completely vanish when she bends down and places her mug into the dishwasher.

Jesus fucking Christ when was the last time I got laid?

This shit is painful.

I awkwardly clear my throat and turn around to face the stove.

Her footsteps slowly retreat and I hear her going up the stairs.

Thank god!

I quickly finish making my breakfast and eat it way too fucking fast before making my way back upstairs.