19 ✔️ the little boy and his good luck charm

There's nothing that brings me more joy than playing basketball

It's the only time I allow myself to release any stress I have.

"Foster runs down the court, he shoots...HE SCORES!"

The entire gym erupts in cheers.

I look up in the bleachers and find Wren cheering with her friends, wearing one of my jerseys.

Her friends were comparing us to fucking Troy and Gabriella from high school musical.

"Nice job man! You're on fire. Have you been practicing more?" One of my teammates asks while patting my back.

"Nope, I guess I just have a good luck charm." I shrug.

I quickly grab a drink of water while my coach goes over a few plays he wants us to run.

We finished up the game, 53 to 40, us winning.

My sister ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"You killed it!" She cheered.

"Thanks." I chuckle.

Emmy, Indie, and Ro come down as well but Wren is nowhere to be found.

I just saw her, what the fuck?

"Where's Wren?" I ask.

"She's on the phone, said it was important," Indie says.

My teammates and I take a few pictures for our county's newspaper and I head into the locker room to change.

I was the last to head in there since some kids from the school news wanted to interview me.

My sister and our friends wait outside for me while I take a quick shower and get dressed.

Just as I was getting changed, the door of my locker suddenly slams shut.

"Woah! What the fuck are you doing Jackie?" I groan as I immediately turn away from her.

She's just wearing a shirt with my fucking last name and jersey number on it.

She's fucking naked underneath.

"It's Jessica and why are you acting like this baby, you love when I do this?"

Yeah, maybe when Wren wasn't in the picture.

"Get the fuck out of here Jessica," I mutter.

For fuck's sake I'm only wearing a towel around my hips and I can't grab my fucking clothes because she slammed my locker shut.

I cringe when I feel her hands on my back and bicep.

I turn around and push her hands off.

"I'm not interested," I told her again.

Suddenly she pushes me against the lockers and kisses me.

I hear a gasp come from my left and I immediately shove Jessica off of me.