To the zoo//angst-comedy

Note:

This is alot of oneshots about Buddy daddies the new series that just got released. In this chapter Rei and Kazuki dont have anything going on yet. and im not sure if ill write smut to but there will be alot of fluff and angst bc im a sucker for fluff

---------------------------------------

Kazukis POV:

In the next morning of the disaster of a mission. 

"Miri! Come and eat breakfast" i yelled from behind the kitchen counter. Miri turned around from the tv and ran towards the couch table where i had already set her food down. "Okay Miri you go ahead and eat ill go get Rei." I turned around to look at Miri who was already stuffing her face and smiling brightly. "Oh god.. This isnt going to end well." I thought to myself already knowing the misery of cleaning her up after breakfast. I then continued walking towards the bathroom where Rei was currently sleeping in. Once i made it to the bathroom i found Rei sleeping in the tub. "Rise and shine sleeping beauty!". "If you call me sleeping beauty one more time, ill shoot a bullet through your head." Rei reached out a hand from the tub to help him stand up. I smacked him on the back and told him to get moving while also walking out of the bathroom to see how Miri was doing. "Whats for breakfast anyway?" Rei asked stepping out of the tub. "Were having wafles." I say, my face looking horrified of seeing how Miri had her face covered in chocolate syrup. "Anyways i gotta take care of that monkeys face, you go ahead and eat breakfast."

"Kay." Rei walking towards the dining table while i was dragging Miri to the bathroom to get her face fixed up.  Rei sat down finally being able to skip saying 'itadakimasu' since i wasnt there to force him. While Rei was enjoying his breakfast i was trying to get Miri to let me wash her face.

"MIRI PLEASE." I beg her. "NOOOO I DONT WANT TO" Miri yells running out of the bathroom. "MIRI GET BACK HERE, LITTLE BRAT." I ran after her trying to catch her. "MIRI PLEASE. IF YOU LET ME WASH YOUR FACE THEN... WE CAN DO SOMETHING REALLY FUN TODAY?" I yelled finally catching her after sprinting around the whole house. "REALLY? LIKE WHAT?!" Miris smile grew, so did her curiosity. "Uhm.. Well, WE CAN GO TO THE ZOO! THATS SOUNDS FUN RIGHT MIRI?" I yell thinking out loud. "WE CAN GO TO THE ZOO?! YAYYY! Okay papa ill wash my face!!" Miri smiles wide and runs to the bathroom. "Kazuki.." Rei then spoke his face looking as bad as Miris. "GO WASH YOUR FACE THEN YOU SAY WHAT YOU NEED TO SAY, i cant stand to look at you like that.." I said pushing Rei into the bathroom where Miri was washing her face. "What am i going to do with those two.." i thought out loud. "PAPA IM GONNA GO GET READY!" Miri screamed running up the stairs into my room where i had bought her a few outfits. Soon Rei came out of the bathroom alswell. "What did you want to tell me Rei?" Rei came closer and closer to my face that same dull look in his eyes. I felt my face heat up a bit. *SMACK* "OW WTF REI?!" I yelled at him after he had hit me in the head with his fist. "What are you thinking kazuki..? Today is the day we get rid or the monkey not you taking her to the zoo.." Rei said not looking dull but mad now. "Well.. It wont hurt to have a little fun and then take her home right? After we go to the zoo we can tell her we have one more place to go to but it will be a suprise you know?" I scratched the back of my neck feeling disappointed that today is the day we take Miri back home. "Papa im ready to go!!" Miri smiled walking to the door. "WAH ALREADY? You need to wait for a bit me and Rei arent dressed yet. Come on Rei lets get ready, FASTER NOW." I yell at Rei dragging him up the stairs. We both get dressed into regular clothes and go back down stairs to find Miri dozing off next to the door. "Hey Miri, lets go now." i whisper slowly shaking her awake. She once again smiles widely "Okay papa!" I open the door and she dashes out dragging me and Rei along. "Papa. Where is the zoo?" Miri stopped and looked at me. "The zoo should be... Uh.. Rei. Help me, where is the nearest zoo..?" I turn around tears in my eyes. "with a train its about 3 stops away." Rei said looking at me disgusted of my crying face. "Okay then to the train station!" i lose my tears in an instant putting Miri on my shoulders and walking towards the train station Rei quietly following behind. "HAHA PAPA IM SO HIGH UP!" Miri smiled looking around. "You sure are! Want to go even higher?". "YES YES YESS HIGHER PAPA HIGHER!!"