One more time//!!SMUT!!//

Note:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!??!?!!??

Rei might be a bit outa character but uh

okay enjoy.

-------------------------------------------

Third persons POV:

A big suprise, Rei was sleeping soundly huddled up to an akwardly tall blondie by his side until a little 4 year old girl came running towards the bed where Rei and Kazuki were sleeping on. "PAPASS I NEED TO PEEE!!!" Miri came crying tugging on the blanket. Rei slightly opended his eyes. "Kazu wake up. Im not dealing with this so early in the moring." Rei mumbled swinging his hand towards Kazuki and smacking him in the head. "What the hell Rei?! Its way to early for violence.." Kazuki sat up making his way out of the bed and grabbing Miri into his arms. Kazuki made his way downstairs into the bathroom with Miri in hand. Kazuki placed Miri down and pushed her into the bathroom"Go on do your thing." Kazuki then closed the door and went back to bed with Rei already there. Kazuki climbed inside the bed, Kazuki placed his hands around Rei's waist sliding one of his hands inside Rei's shirt. "Kazuki. Hands. Off." Rei spoke pushing Kazukis hands off of him. "Give me a break." Kazuki tried to slide his hand further into Rei's shirt. ".KA. ZU. KI." Rei pouted. "FINE FINE. But after i take Miri to daycare?" Kazuki snuggled his head into Rei's neck. "Ill think about it, but dont get your hopes up." Rei turned his head into a pillow and went back to sleep. After a few hours Kazuki woke up once again but now to his alarm going off and Miri yelling in his ear for breakfast. Kazuki yawned grabbing Rei with one of his hand and making his way downstairs. Kazuki placed Rei down on the couch and made his way behind the kitchen counter grabbing three bowls, milk and cereal. Since Kazuki was way to tired to cook anything else he placed the items on the table and told Miri and Rei to eat up. While Miri and Rei were eating Kazuki packed Miris bag for daycare since her class is taking a one night trip to study about creatures such as dinosaurs, unicorns, nine-tailed foxes and so on. Kazuki finished packing Miris bag and jogged back into the kitchen where Miri was already putting on her shoes and jacket.

Miri and Kazuki got dressed, they both said goodbye to Rei and so Miri was on the way towards the daycare with Kazuki to send her off. The walk towards the daycare went by fast plus they managed to make it just in time for the other kids to arrive. "PAPA LOOK THERES TAIGA-KUN! IM GONNA GO PLAY WITH HIM UNTIL THE TEACHER ARRIVES!" Miri announced hugging Kazuki goodbye. 

Meanwhile in Kazuki's brain:

(MIRI NOOOOOOOO. YOUR TO YOUNG TO PLAY AROUND WITH BOYS!! YOUR STILL SO YOUNG AN INNOCENT!! I SWEAR TAIGA IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO MY PRECIOUS MIRI I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU PLUS IM IN THE RIGHT LINE OF WORK TO MURDER YOU..!! WHAT IF MIRI WILL BECOME A GANGSTER WHEN SHE GROWS UP.. NO NO NO NO NO I WILL NOT ALLOW HER TO GET A BOYFRIEND SHE IS WAY TO YOUNG AND INNOCENT.!!!! SHE MOST DEFINITLEY CANNOT GET A BOYFRIEND AND MOST DEFINITLEY WITH THAT TAIGA GUY.. I DONT GET GOOD VIBEZ FROM HIM LIKE WHAT IF HE TURNS OUT TO BE A TOXIC, ABUSIVE RAPIST ASSHOLE? OR WHAT IF HES A PLAYER?? THATS UNACCEPTABLE. JUST IMAGENING THEM TOGETHER MAKES ME WANNA CRY. AHHHHHHH MIRIIII..)

10 minutes later.

"Bye Miri, Me and Rei will miss you!" Kazuki waved at the kindergardeners making their way towards the train station. Immediately after the kindergardeners were out of sight Kazuki began making his way back home where a sertant black cat of a person was waiting for his return. When Kazuki made it back home Rei immediately clung to him like a koala, Kazuki sighed and made himself some coffe with Rei still clung to him. "Kazuki, didnt you say we were gonna do something fun tonight after Miri was gone?" Rei whispered into Kazukis ear, watching as it turned lightly red. "O--OOH THE MOV-MOVIE RIGHT.?" Kazuki anwsered his face now going red aswell. "Well i guess you can watch movies if you want to." Rei pouted turning his head away from Kazukis. Kazuki stayed silent slowly and quietly making his way into the bedroom. "I didnt.. Forget." Kazuki mumbled trying to push Rei off of him. "Whatever lets watch a movie then." Rei humphed getting off from Kazuki and putting on Stranger by the shore/beach. Kazuki looked suprised at the movie Rei chose but didnt bat an eye since he hadnt seen it before. The movie had started, Kazuki scooched himself closer to Rei scared that he might have been bamboozled into watching a scary ass horror movie with a cute title. Rei didnt mind Kazukis presence being closer than before and as a matter of fact Rei was wanted him to move closer so the next part of his plan could take action. Rei placed his head onto Kazukis shoulder making himself comfortable next to the taller blond. A slight blush crept upon the tallers face due to the actions of the shorter male next to him. The movie continued on and Kazuki was quite suprised that is turned out to be a boys love story. Though the age gap is over-go the story movie itself isnt that bad so far. About half way into the movie Kazuki noticed quiet sounds coming from Rei. "Her, Rei? Are you alright there?" Kazuki looked down to the side and found a slightly panting Rei trying to get himself off through his pants. Kazuki quickly looked away from Rei, his face going dark red. "Re-i Whats th-the matter with yoou.?" Kazuki asked grabbing the remote and pausing the film. Kazuki sat back down in his original position with Rei now slightly rubbing himself onto Kazuki. The darker haired male let out slightly louder whimpers. "You might wanna loosen up the front." Kazuki spoke peeking at Rei, "K. a. z. u. k. i" Rei whispered into Kazukis ear he then pushed Kazuki on his back and sitting onto his lap. "Rei, i to-old you we coul-d do this la-" The blond was interupted by his own whimpers that were begging to escape by Rei aligning his bottom with Kazukis already hard member. Rei unbuckled Kazukis trousers and his own pulling off both of their underwear in the porcess. The taller blond sat up trying to get Rei to stop though then having the shorter male push him back down on his back. "Down boy" Rei took off him own shirt and tied Kazukis hands together with it. Rei left for a minute and then came back with his tie, Rei tied the tie around Kazukis eyes tightly before moving back onto his lap. "H-ey, uh Re-i. Coul-d we ta-talk this thro-ughm" Kazuki mumbled at the end due to Rei's fingers being pushed inside his mouth. Kazuki sucked on the two fingers inside his mouth covering them with his saliva, not long after Rei pulled his fingers out and placing them at his entrance. Rei slowly pushed one of his fingers inside of himself. Rei slowly moved his finger in and out occasionally letting out small whimpers and moans. Not long after Rei added in another finger which made him let out a slightly louder moan than the rest had sounded. Rei kept pushing his fingers inside and outside of himself while driving Kazuki nuts with the noises he was making. (Fucking Hell Rei, how long are you gonna torture me like this..) Kazuki thought trying to find a way to untie the knot on the shirt that had his hands tied together.  Right when Rei noticed Kazuki was trying to untie the knot Rei made it even tighter so Kazuki could never untie it. "Bad boy." Rei tch'd and carefully took out both of the fingers. And rubbing all the salive left on his hands onto Kazuki's now rock hard member. (Here he comes.) Kazuki closed his eyes under the tie and stiffend up a bit waiting for Rei to make the final move.

"So you want me to ride this thing aye?" Rei spoke poking Kazukis member with his finger. Rei looked suprised to see Kazuki's member twitch to the sudden touch. "Oh, Sensitive are we?" A small smirk spread across Rei's face as he began licking on the tip of Kazuki's member. The deeper Rei sucked the more and louder Kazuki kept panting and letting out moans from time to time. Rei took Kazukis member out of his mouth for a little bit still strocking it. Rei then moved away algning his bottom half with Kazukis member. Rei then began pushing Kazuki's member inside of him the best he could it wouldnt go in. "Kazu. . I cant do it by myself. Help me please." Rei begged while undoing the knot. Right the second when Kazuki was free he towered over Rei clashing their lips together. Kazuki aligned his member with Rei's hole beginning to push it in. With a few pushes Rei was already the loudest in the room. Kazuki grabbed Rei's waist and slammed himself in deeper and deeper. Kazuki lifted Rei's hands over his head holding them together while smoothly moving his tounge towards Rei's nipples. Kazuki thursted into the shorter male once more making his head throw back. Kazuki used that chance to begin nibbling around with one of Rei's nipples. Licking and sucking it to the point of where is would be redder than a tomato, once it was Kazuki moved onto the next nipple repeating his process of licking, biting, sucking and kissing all over Rei's Nipples, stomach, neck, colarbone.

Kazuki decided to chance positions and lifted up Rei's legs so he could reach his thighs. Kazuki started biting Rei's inner thighs leaving bitemarks, hickeys anywhere he could. Now everyhting had become hot, the air, their bodies, their minds. Clothes thrown everywhere, broken condoms, dirty sheets, swear dripping down both of their faces. Kazuki grabbed another condom getting himself ready for the next round. "Ka-zu, the sun is coming upMHh.." Kazuki thursted into Rei hitting his prostate for the 10millionth time Rei's back flew into the air a long moan escaping his mouth. "Rei.. Im gonna-" Kazuki said ready to pull out. "Ins..ide" Rei mumbled quietly pushing Kazuki deeper inside of him. 

"KAZU- KI" Rei let out one last yelp before coming. Kazuki thursted in one more time before coming himself. Kazuki caferully pulled out and went to go grab a pack of tissues. When Kazuki arrived back at the bed he found Rei passed out on the bed. Kazuki smiled softly and began cleaning up Rei. After he finished he picked up Rei and layed him down on the couch until he got the bed sheets changed. Kazuki changed the sheets and placed Rei back onto the bed. Kazuki then laied down next to Rei and huddled up next to Rei.

In the morning: 

Rei woke up next to a cuddly Kazuki snoring next to him. (Oh, he cleaned me up after i.. Nvm.) Rei was about to open his mouth to ask wether Kazuki was asleep or not but to his suprise he felt warm hands smoothly sliding their way up Rei's shirt feeling him up. "Kazuki. STOP THAT" Rei hit Kazuki on the head with his palm. "What the hell Rei, just yesterday you were begging for me to touch you plus yk, people say morning s3x is good for yo-"                   *WHACK*

Kazukis smirk faded by getting another whack on the head with Rei's palm. "That hurts you know.." Kazuki rubbed his head with fake tears in his eyes. "SHUT UP." Rei whacked Kazuki one more time, then looked at his phone to see what time it is. "Kazuki.. Miri was supposed to get back at 10:45 right..?" Rei questioned trying to stand up but failing miserably due to a sertant someone having gone to hard on him yesterday. "Kazuki. WE HAVE 15 MINS UNTIL MIRIS BUSS GETS TO THE DAYCARE." Right after Rei had yelled it finally hit Kazuki and he ran around the house doing stuff like super sonic. After Kazuki was ready and Rei was also wearing something presentable. Kazuki grabbed Rei in his hand and ran all the way to the daycare. Luckily they made it a few minutes earlier. Everyone was giving them stares and whispering about why Rei couldnt walk. Some thought it was an accident, some went straight for the -DEVILS TANGO- and some came up with weird ass senarios that have a 000000.000005%Chance of happening. The buss arrived, Rei and Kazuki welcomed Miri back home from her trip and they all went home peacefully.

-THE END-

Note:

//TW//

IM GOING TO HANG MYSELF. LOVE SCENES ARE SO FCKING HARD TO WRITE ISTG. But since someone requested it. HOW TF WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY NO?

 Anyway goodbyee! -Psyduck but dumber