Thats not right?!/Comedy-Fluff/

Note:

WAHH. Okay dont be expecti g many updates in a week bc i seriously CANNOT keep myself together. its a slump after slump thing now. Plus im running out of ideas. well anyway Rei might be out of character but i imagine him having alot of thoughts running through his head. thats why hes always so tired. from thinking and staying up all night playing morio kart.

THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM GIVING UP ON MY FIRST EVER WRITTEN FANFIC THIS QUICKLY.

enjoy

----------------

Third persons POV:

*SMACK*

"WHAT THE FUCK REI?!" Kazuki yelled after getting smacked in the face by Rei's hand who was still half asleep. "Uhn.. Wha--t?" Rei mumbled in response. "REI GET YOUR GODDAMN HAND OF OFF MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING FIRST THING IN THE MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG??!??!?!?!?!" Miri yelled smacking the door open.  Kazuki and Rei both froze in shock of Miri yelling in a tone not happy but angry. Kazuki shoved Rei off of him and ran to Miri, he crouched down and grabbed her tightly in his arms, tears falling down from his cheeks. "MIRIIIIIII THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!!! THIS LIFESTYLE WASNT MEANT FOR YOU!! THIS ISNT YOU MIRI. PLEASE DONT EVER TURN INTO A GANGSTER...... WAHHH MIRII"

"Kazuki shut up.. your overreacting... again." Rei mumbled stepping out of bed himself. 

Kazuki stood up a murderous aura surrounding him. "rei suwa." Kazuki then patted Miri on the head and walked downstairs. Miri turned around to face Rei "Whats up with him?" Rei turned towards Miri "No idea.." They both went downstairs and saw Kazuki making breakfast like he would everyother day. But there was something off about him. the food.

Looked horrific.

Rei crouched down and whispered to Miri "Somethings wrong. And it'll cost us our lives." "Thats correct.." Miri agreed. Kazuki then began making his way towards Rei and Miri his face looking rather gloomy. But he ended up just ignoring Rei and walking past him and making his way into the bathroom. (Oh shit. I fucked up) Rei thought looking at Kazuki walking towards the bathroom and the food on the table. (Yeah Papa Rei, you should really fix this. If we wanna see tomorrow ofcourse." Rei sighed, and sat down at the table along with Miri anyway. A few minutes later Kazuki arrived back at the table. He sat down, which immediately got Rei lost in thought. (Crap he's back.. wait. he doesnt look mad anymore.? but rather airheaded?! Is he sick?! or.. NO it CANNOT BE..

L

O

V

E

.

.

.

oh no. No it cant be that? He hasnt been seeing any women after that one time a few weeks after we took Miri in.. RIGHT? this is bad.)

"papa rei"

"PAPA REI"

"EARTH TO PAPA REIIIII!!!!!!"

Rei snapped out of his thoughts to Miri calling him. "Whats up?" He finally responded. "Finally.. Well i was thinking. Since you two are my papas then doesnt that mean you two should go on dates!! Yk. Like mama used to do with other guys!" While Kazuki was still zoned out Rei's mind exploded. (DATE? ME AND HIM?? A DATE? how would that even play ou-

imagination:

Kazuki laid his head on Rei's shoulder as the two hitmen watched the new my little Paw patrol movie in the cinema. Rei then reached out for the popcorn but his hand met only Kazukis and the two's faces got closer and closer "Rei.." Kazuki spoke connecting their li-