Last dance//ANGST THESE NUTS//

Note:

in this story Kazuki and Rei are already together and Rei might be a bit out of character but just BARE WITH IT PLEASE.

Im writing dominant Rei in the next chap so PATIENCE PLEASE- ALSO sorry i disapeared for a while i was in another slump.. IN ANY CASE. Should i start writing a heaven officals blessing fic after this is completed? Anyway enjoy the story!

---------------

Third persons POV-

Kazuki woke up due to hearing someone drop a plate on the floor in the kitchen. He groaned but then sat up and went to check out the situation while trying not to wake up Rei, to his suprise he found Miri trying to make toast with nutella but by the sights it didnt seem to be working out. Kazuki let out a long sigh but then went to help the little girl who still hadnt realized Kazuki was watching her. "Where did i put the nutella again..?" Miri mumbled picking up the plate and climbing back onto the kitchen counter. "Here you go" Kazuki spoke handing her the nutella. "AA Thanks!!" Miri replied taking the nutella still not realizing Kazuki had tagged along with her. They finished making the toast Miri still not oblivious to the fact that Kazuki had helped her. "WAHAHA ITS DONE!!" Miri and Kazuki exclaimed smiling. Miri then turned around "PAPA KAZUKI?!" Miri looked dumbfounded. "Yes Miri?" Kazuki replied on impulse. 

"YO- YOU.. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING.." Miri screeched her face then turning into a pout. "Now the suprise is ruined..!!!" She continued sulking, looking down at the plate of toasts. "Hey Miri? How about we go suprise Rei together?" Kazuki reassured trying to cheer Miri up. "You think he'd like it?" Miri questioned turing back around to look at Kazuki, then back at the toasts on the plate in her hands. Kazuki smiled "Im sure he'd love it" He spoke gently and picked Miri up along with the plate of goods. Miri's face lit up and she smiled. "Okay then!!" She exclaimed getting ready to suprise Rei who was still sleeping soundly. 

Kazuki kicked the door open with Miri in hand and walked towards the bed. Kazuki raised up one of his legs being careful not to drop Miri and began shaking Rei with his foot. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD" Kazuki then yelled, Miri started laughing and got down from Kazuki. "WAKE UP PAPA REII!! WE MADE BREAKFASTTT!!!" Miri screamed into Rei's ear which made him jump up from the bed. Miri and Kazuki laughed at Rei's reaction to the point where Miri had almost dropped the plate. Miri then placed the plate of goods down and told everyone to dig in. Rei was the first one to grab one of the toasts and take a bite. Miri looked at Rei with sparkling eyes. "IS IT ANY GOOD??" She then asked grabbing a toast herself. Rei hummed in responce. Miris face lit up even more when she had taken a bite herself. Kazuki laughed and grabbed himself a toast, taking a bite aswell. "Woah Miri this is really good!!" Kazuki exclaimed patting Miri on the head. "YAYYYY!!" Miri jumped out of happiness and continued eating her toast. They all enjoyed the food and then went downstairs. Rei went to the bathroom. Kazuki went to pack Miris bags for kindergarden and Miri went to watch tv. Kazuki got Miris bags ready and was now waiting for Rei since it was his turn to take Miri to kindergarden. Rei got out of the bathroom and then began dressing up while Kazuki also got Miri dressed. Kazuki then said his goodbyes to Miri and Rei and off those two were.

Rei took Miri in his hands and began walking towards the kindergarden. Miri kept blabbing something about morio kart up to the point where even Rei didnt have the energy to listen. When Miri and Rei reached the kindergarden they said their goodbyes and Rei began walking back to the apartment. On his way there Rei had  come across a familiar face. It was Kyu, Rei greeted him and was ready to walk past him but Kyu stopped him. "Hey Rei. I got a letter for you, Its from boss. Im sure you'll be interested in what he has to say. Well remembering what he said last time, about Kazuki i mean." Kyu smirked and handed him the letter. Rei hesitated but then took the letter anyway and before he knew it Kyu had already disapeared into thin air. Rei continued walking, opening the letter