𝟒.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

⁺˖˚⊹ ✦ ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm in the water around waist-deep feeding my ilu until I hear fighting. I turn around and see on of the Sully kids getting pushed around. I can't quite see who it is but it's one of them. There's actually two of them, one is getting pushed around and there's one standing there, watching their sibling get pushed around. As I feed Ena my last fish, I hear a loud hiss. I turn back around and see one of the Metkayina on the ground, I think that's.. Aonung?! I pat Ena and motion for her to go swim around, she nods at me and swims away. I turn around and walk out of the water, I walk over to the fight and see Lo'ak and Neteyam fighting my brother and his friends. I look up to see Kiri laughing, I sigh and cross my arms. As the future clan leader, might as well practice using my voice? I clear my throat loudly, and seeing as they are all yelling and grunting they could not hear me. "Hey!" I yell. That seems to get their attention, as they all freeze and look up.

They all look at me and get off eachother, they all stand up while purposely bumping into each other. "What in the world was that?" I ask, calmly so they actually give me an answer. "Your brother was picking on our sister." Lo'ak says, I look at him with a serious look. "Aonung, is this true?" I ask, looking away from Lo'ak and at my idiotic brother. "Yeah yeah it's true, and what?" He says, crossing his arms. "Aonung has nobody ever taught you manners?! You don't fight with guests for Eywa's sake!" I yell. I walk over and grab Aonung by the ear, as Aonung is standing beside Neteyam, I whisper to Neteyam. "Go back to your marui and tell your father what happened." Neteyam frowns, "But-" "Go!" I yell. I drag Aonung back to our marui and throw him to my father. "If you don't tell him what happened, I will Aonung. So tell him." I say, crossing my arms and basically shooting lasers into the back of Aonung's neck as he stands infront of my parents with his head down. He looks up and looks straight into my father's eyes.

"I picked on one of the Sully's and called them freaks. But then that Lo'ak guy punched me in the face!" He says. I roll my eyes to his overdramatic-ness. "Why would you pick on our guests?!" My father yells. Aonung just shrugs his shoulders. "I need a verbal answer Aonung, not physical!" He yells again. "Because they are all freaks, three of them have five fingers and their tails are so thin!" Aonung says. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Vasilia, as our future clan leader you decide what Aonung's punishment is." My father says. I look up and sigh, "He has to hunt outside the reef." I say, lazily. "Any friends?" Aonung says, looking at me, hoping i'll say yes. "Fine, just don't cause any more trouble than you already have." I say, turning around and leaving.

⁺˖˚⊹ ✦ ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

I see Aonung return, laughing with his friends. I walk over to him, but as I do he starts to look afraid? "How did it go?" I ask. I notice their empty nets and start to get suspicious. "Hey, didn't Lo'ak go apologize to you? Neteyam told me earlier-" I was cut off by Neteyam stomping over and standing infront of Aonung. "Neteyam what happened?" I ask. "Lo'ak went to apologize to you, where is he?" Neteyam says. "We left him outside the reef." Aonung says laughing with his friends. I look at him in utter disbelief. "You're kidding Aonung, he's not supposed to go outside the reef, it's insanely dangerous especially without an experienced hunter with him!" I yell. Neteyam grabs him by the ear and drags him along, I follow Neteyam to see where he's dragging Aonung and he's dragging him to his and his families marui. He shoves Aonung infront of Jake and looks at him with rage. "Tell him what you told me." Neteyam says, pointing to his father. Aonung looks at Jake and sighs.