𝟖.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖

𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

⁺˖˚⊹ ✦ ⊹˚˖⁺

TW violence

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

"Come on, let's go." Neteyam says after cutting Lo'ak free. Lo'ak runs the other way, grabbing a gun. "Lo'ak!" Neteyam grunts. "They've got Spider. We've got to get him, come on." Lo'ak says. "Come on bro, we can't leave him." He pleads. Neteyam grunts again and runs after Lo'ak.

WITH TUK AND VASILIA

The pair resurface and look around, Tuk spots an ikran holding Kiri. "We've got to go back for her!" Tuk exclaims. "Tuk, wait!" Vasilia yells, swimming to Tuk. "Sullys stick together." Tuk says, before taking a deep breath and going underwater again. Vasilia does the same, following Tuk.

WITH NETEYAM AND LO'AK

The brothers climb pipes above the sky people getting ready to abandon the ship.

WITH TUK AND VASILIA

The girls make it to the ship, pushing themselves up. "Tuk, this is not a good idea." Vasilia says quietly, Tuk runs through the ship and Vasilia runs after her, "Tuk!" She yells quietly. They spot Kiri who is cuffed to a railing, "Kiri." Vasilia whispers, Tuk and Vasilia quickly run to Kiri, Vasilia hopping over the railing. "Shit." Vasilia whispers. "Tuk, cut it here." She says again, showing Tuk where to cut Kiri's cuff. She looks up to see the colonel swoop Tuk up in his arms and push her off the ship. "Ughh, I can't believe I'm tied up, again!" Tuk says.

WITH NETEYAM AND LO'AK

The boys creep above the skypeople on the pipes, Neteyam tightly clutching his knife and Lo'ak with a gun. Neteyam jumps down and stabs a guy, then pushes another one to the metal wall. Lo'ak jumps down and bashes a guys head with the metal gun, knocking him out cold, then doing the same with another guy. Neteyam throws a man off the ship as Lo'ak hits another guy with the gun. Spider rips off a man's mask and punches him across the face. A man grabs a gun and aims at Lo'ak, before Lo'ak shoots the man dead. He looks at the dead man before Neteyam taps him on the arm, "come on bro, let's go." He says, leading Lo'ak and Spider away.

Avatars seem to have spotted the trio, they start shooting at the boys as they run through the ship, trying to take cover. They hide behind a wall and Neteyam grabs the gun out of Lo'ak's hands. He skillfully shoots at the avatars, making them squat down. "Go, go, go!" Neteyam yells. Spider and Lo'ak jump into the water as Neteyam shoots the avatars. The ammo runs out and he throws the gun onto the ground, jumping into the water with the avatars still shooting. The three boys swim to the side of the ship, Lo'ak looks around and turns to Spider with a big smile, laughing. "Bro!" Lo'ak says, Spider laughing with him. "That was insane, cuz!" Lo'ak says, high fiving Spider, with a 'woohoo'. Neteyam resurfaces, struggling to stay above the water. Vasilia then resurfaces on an ilu, "get on!" She says, motioning to the ilu. "Come on bro!" Lo'ak says to Neteyam and Spider. "You skxawng, I'm shot." Neteyam says.

Lo'ak swims closer to Neteyam, holding him up and hoisting him up onto the ilu. Lo'ak gets onto the front of the ilu with Neteyam behind him and Spider behind Neteyam, Vasilia holding onto the saddle as they swim away. "They have Kiri and Tuk!" Vasilia mentions. Lo'ak looks back for a moment, then turns back around. "I can't go back." Lo'ak says, Vasilia sighs, she cannot let the girls get hurt, she lets go of the saddle and swims back to the ship.