007.

((y'all r too quick , another chapter bc i appreciate y'all so much x))

12:04pm.                     📍teresa's office

her office was big like a mother fucker . a big ass table and shit. "maria , have a seat" she said . i sat down .

"have you been signed before ?" she asked . "no i haven't" i said very formally . she realised .

"i've seen you've been in a thing with mr kay flock. am i right ?" she says .
"that's very much over now" i said . mikey grunted . and i shot him an annoyed side eye.

"right read the conditions" she said . "okay bett" i smiled and pulled the paper towards me .

2 years signed for 750k . it said .

i smiled as all i saw was the money . "can i have a million" i said . "hm , i'll add that .. only if you can get over 20 mil on a vid" she wrote on the paper.

i agreed quickly .

we walked out the building. "let's make some music" i said .

she follow us to the studio .

i got a message from kay .

kayflocka

kay ;
maria

me;
please 😭😭 nigha what you want?

kay ;
damn girl a nikka just wanna talk to you

me;
loll

kay ;
chill lil bro 😂😂i'm seeing you today

me;
no your not tho..

kay;
we will see ma

10:20pm 📍maria's house

there his car was with the bum nighas he hangs with . "aye maria" he shouts. "what?" i said rolling my eyes . "you look good mama" he said laughing whilst his friends were shouting.

"move from my house or i'll call the boys" i said .. is he weird .

"who this smooch think she is" dougie said. "nigha" i said . "i like em spicy" kay laughed and come closer . "you know you missed me" he licked his lips.

kayflocks perspective

she was literally about to break infrount of me . i kept stepping closer to intimate her and it was working .

"maria stop moving hollywood" i said pulling her closer . "get the fuck of me" she said pushing me away . " ain't nobody want your thot ass anyways , tell cam to come before the boys do" i said walking back to the car.

she turned around . her ass moving . "ma i like the view" i shouted . "nigha fuck you" she said putting the middle finger up and slamming her door .

this bitch.

cblu's perspective

she always walking in here so angry . "Maria why you trippin" i said after she stomped in. "your friends are outside" she rolled her eyes pushing past me . "you deadass trippin ova a nigha?" i said . it didn't help .

"shut you dummy. getting me mad deadass" she screamed . "i don't know why your so tight" i laughed walking out the house .

"muddyyyyy" kay said from the car window . "why maria bugging?" i said . "ion kno , she got a fat ass though" he said lauging .

maria's perspective

tripping?? me ?

this nigha forreal doing the most . i hate him so much .

08:54am.                   📍maria's house

i walked over to the kitchen counter . there was a note .

"i fucked up - kay" i can't hide the fact that i blushed when reading that. damn this nigha crazy .

i told him to come round .

"hey ma" he whispered whilst putting his hands all over me . he knew where every curve was .

"kay we can't keep doing this" i said moving his hand. "but we can" he laughed . "you crazy" i rolled my eyes . "for you" he kissed my neck.

here we go again.

vote and comment ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥.