022 .

"messiah .. kay ...messi-" i was interrupted with blu butting into my very messy (i'm deffo not depressed) sad room .

"ria" he sat on my bed . ain't no way this stupid kid is tryna have a heart to heart .

"can i help you" my stank attitude blurted .

he looked at me then away, like he wanted to say something but knew he wasn't supposed to . "say something or get out.

he grunted and there was sudden awkwardness.

"how is he..." i looked down attempting to not look cam in the eyes .

"he's fine , abit angrier..flocks is cool tho" cam jumped up and walked out .

weird .

all of my soul and body wanted to text that nigha but .. nah time to move on forreal . all he has done is hurt me and i do one thing and he wants to be a lil bitch aboudit .

i smiled at my phone.  "come see me ma" messiah is so ugh. "when" i responded. "right now?" i was left on delivered and my door bell rang .

i fixed my hair and sprayed some spray because you know a bitch gotta smell good .

"hey beautiful" his brown eyes pierced my soul . "messiah" i looked directly into his eyes.

he shut the door behind him guiding me to my sofa .

"you look real good" he whispered in my ear. "i look better with nothing on" i looked down at his little friend then back at him. (baby lemme tell you, it ain't little).

"lemme see you at your sexiest then" he looked straight down at my lips .

"sit down" i instructed him and he took a seat on my sofa .

i took off my robe and was left with just underwear on .

i slipped everything off , watching his eyes trace my whole body .
"you wasn't wrong" he took his shirt of .

"mmhm i wasn't" inclined ontop of him and felt his fingers lightly stroke up my back . ours lips met , and bodies connecting .

__

"bitch he was fucking the fuck outta me girl" i rolled my eyes reminiscing .

"girl this nigha better be cute" melanie laughed .

"baby he is foine" i was silent for a second .

for the first time in a very mf long time , i felt happy. happy with another nigha .

6:34pm.                  📍kay's house

kay's perspective ;

been seeing this girl all up with this man's . it's annoying lemme not lie but ion know .

i wanna text shorty but nah man can't do that one .

i walked downstairs with my hands on my head . two bitches i fucked yesterday wasted on my sofa .

"look who came to join us" one of the smoochies said . "yoo get out bruh" they quickly picked up their shit and left .

bitches in my bed but they ain't her .

i picked up my phone , lemme leave her a message .

"mari- maria" i said scrolling for her ig .

i saw i was blocked , there's no way this bitch blocked me.

maria's perspective ;

"and girl- things are going great" i was on the phone kicking my feet in the air talking to melanie .

"yeah bitch , this new handsome mature guy much better than your lil ghetto boo" she rolled her eyes .

"i blocked that nigha yesterday , we gots to move on twin" i rolled my eyes .

"love that for you , keep it that way" she laughed almost like she's being sarky .